Unexplainable Rig Movement

The only thing is, this is the only rig that is doing this, none of the others are, although I will try this.

1 Like

I tried using this solution, and it is doing the same thing.

1 Like

All of the parts are already unanchored, but setting the collisions to false causes him to sink into the ground, as I showed in a video above.

Could you check what specific waypoint it’s trying to go to every time?

This isn’t the problem, since I have already tried to loop them differently, and that didn’t change the problem. It is only happening to this rig; none of the others are doing this.

After adding the print statement, it is showing that they are attempting to move to each waypoint, even though they haven’t even gotten to the second one, since they are wildly running off the path.

1 Like

Gotcha. So :MoveToFinished is firing? Could you print the positions of the waypoints too?

The print message for this is giving me this error: ServerScriptService.Main.Mob:36: Position is not a valid member of Folder “Workspace.Waypoints”

print(waypoint.Position)

uhhh huh. print the positions of the waypoints not the folder.

I also did print(waypoints.Position), but that gave me an error as well.

It may be the waypoints, but I’m not so sure, since the rest of the rigs are moving along the waypoints just fine.

After closer inspection, I realized that that the rig is still sinking into the ground, but only to the tip of the sword, where is stops. So I tried removing the accessories, and the guy sinks into the ground up to his lower torso. I have no idea why he is doing this.

Double check the hipheight parameter within the humanoid.

the waypoints you’re referencing is a folder. Print the positions of the waypoints inside

Are you copy and pasting the same script in each mob or do you have a single script that leeches off modulescripts?

I have a single script that leeches off a module script to control the mob movement.

1 Like

The HipHeight of the Humanoid is 0, but if I raise it, it causes this to happen when collisions are set to true:

and this when collisions are set to false:

Either way, he is still sunk into the ground, but at least with collisions set to false, he is moving.

collisions of what set to false? (also is your weird pathfinding issue fixed?)

The arms, legs, etc of the rig.

I think that this may be happening due to the Humanoid’s speed, since it is set so low. I am going to try to fix this, and will let you know I can fix this issue.

you can still set the collisions to false. hipheight is separate to that iirc

They are already set to false. The only problem now is that he is sunk into the ground to his LowerTorso.