[ROBLOXCRITICAL] Unexplained Group Funds Issue

Update 2: This has been fixed by Roblox

Update: haven’t gotten any significant response yet, and I was advised that this is a pretty big issue so I marked it as critical.

I currently have two games published in two separate groups. I do not have payouts to myself in EITHER of the groups meaning that the appropriate percentages all go into group funds. However, today I noticed that I had an amount of Robux pending in my account that did not make sense considering I do not actually sell any game passes via my profile.

Robux Summary

Upon investigating further into my sales tab, I noticed that I had many random sales from the game passes that I have in both of my group games. It seems to have happened sporadically since 8/31 where I had just two sales show up on it. Here are full screen shots of the entire log since this.

Log Images

As seen in those pictures, it is happening in random outbursts but more frequently since 9/12. It ends on 9/14 meaning that it did not occur today either. It also does not reflect the actual amount of sales for each day. I am not sure if these sales also reflect on the group funds pages or if the revenue is also being reflected there.

Again to clarify, I do not, and have not had group funds from either of those groups paying out any percentage to my profile. They are supposed to go straight to group funds. Robux that I get from group pay outs is manually controlled by me whenever I need the Robux. Not sure what this leakage means, or what caused it, or how to reproduce it but it is definitely confusing for finance management. Only pattern that I can discern is that I have been using Roblox for the past week majorly on mobile browsers (safari/chrome on iOS 11) since being left with out power by the hurricane.

Has anyone else experienced this?

9 Likes

No, all my allocated funds stay there in group funds… Maybe its a bug on roblox’s end. .

1 Like

Can you include a link to these two games and a few of the gamepasses? Have you updated your gamepass selling code recently? Was the 75k payout unintended as well? If so, what does My Transactions say if you select Group Payouts instead of Sales? I wonder if this is related to the new gamepass changes @Iron_Legion.

1 Like

We haven’t updated any game pass code recently or within the time frame that the sales showed up during.

All the group pay outs were intentional and they check out correctly to what i’ve manually done

Group Payouts

Here’s game 1:

Game 2:

1 Like

@Ripull and I had a similar issue, where I had 9k robux not showing up in my group payouts tab, but showing up in the place where people bought the items.

So far it hasn’t been fixed for me, and it’s been ~6 months.

2 Likes

Yep coincidentally it mounts up to about 9k in my pending funds.

Sounds like a problem that needs to be fixed, but I haven’t experienced this because I’m currently not using group funds.