Unify RibbonBar XML file across all versions of studio

Move the XML settings for the ribbon bar into a location that isn’t removed and reinstated every time roblox updates.

SystemMenu is unified across all versions of roblox studio. Production, Gametest, and Standalone versions all pull from the same settings (somewhere, I don’t know where), which is great.

Ribbonbar doesn’t.

What meager and difficult customizable options RibbonBar has will not be unified across all versions of roblox studio because each studio version has its own RobloxStudioRibbonRelease.xml file, and that file isn’t kept when roblox updates. That’s bad, because those who try and add a little personalization to the inflexible RibbonBar have to re-apply those changes every time roblox updates, which, quite frankly, can be incredibly frustrating (CloneTrooper says he had to write an external program just so that his UI isn’t screwed up every update).

tl;dr make a RobloxStudioRibbonRelease.xml accessed by all versions in a public location so people can edit it to how they like it to be. Also, don’t ever overwrite it ever.

Same with ReflectionMetadata pls. Put them in the same folders the versions are in or something, and if an update is needed, replace them then. Better since it doesn’t reset every update.

I thought ReflectionMetadata did change every update?

I thought ReflectionMetadata did change every update?[/quote]

Yeah that’s the problem. It only needs to be replaced whenever there’s a change to the API, but even if ROBLOX makes a minor update to the Studio interface or security or whatever, ReflectionMetedata gets replaced.