This is not default text. I have a problem regarding roblox studio. It doesn’t let me Union some parts with each other. And since I don’t have the privileges to post on Bug reports for some reason, this is the second best place to post, I guess.
You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:
- What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
- I would like to make a fancy-looking door with indentations in it for my horror game:
- What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
CSG literally can’t union simple parts together. It doesn’t even have meshes in it, simply parts, wedges and corner wedges. When I try to union them, it promps this window:
(The output says the same text above)
- What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
- The window literally wants me to file a bug report, which I cannot access because I’m not on this site 24/7 (No offense)
This problem popped up yesterday when I tried [making the door] for the first time. After trying a lot of times, I gave up. Today I gave it another shot, and made good progress as you can (maybe) see in the picture, the four decorations could be done with unioning them step-by-step, but unioning all four with the base of the door just didn’t work. The doors are just for decoration at the moment, but I plan gameplay mechanics for them, which I would like to use the decorated ones for.
Any help appreciated!