Unioning stops saving bug

Hello, one of my Developers on my team is having an issue in which when he goes onto studio, he’ll try build, in which he can but when he unions things it doesn’t save, when within a team create, he gets frozen and I can’t see his progress while he can move and build on his screen, yet when he leaves and rejoins, he can’t see is progress either.

We’ve tried to see if it’s team create playing up, but he did it in a Studio in which team create was inactive and it still did the issue.

We’ve tried redownloading studio, he’s reset his PC, it’s being going on for a few days.

Sadly I’m not a regular so I cannot post in bug reports so I’m not certain if I can actually post this without it getting deleted.

Any solutions or help?

2 Likes

yeah becoming a regular is paused until they have finished completing the new leveling system.

for now report this bug via Support - Roblox
it will no doubt take longer to get noticed but for now it’s all you can really do to report it.
as a substitute until the bug can be fixed, maybe try:

• you or someone else union it when he needs it to
  • if it doesnt include negative parts then for now just group the parts instead
  • if its for a tool or something that needs to be unanchored use WeldConstraints