Unions Appearing Invisible

Out of nowhere, unions will appear invisible and basically disappear. You are still able to click the part, as it’s physically still present, but you are unable to see it. I have tried copying and pasting the union into the same game and into a separate game, no luck on it reappearing. Duplicating the union also does nothing. I have attached an image below to show exactly what I’m talking about in a visual form. If anyone knows how to get the union back without having to reconstruct it, I would greatly appreciate your help!

4 Likes

Sadly this is one of the biggest issues on roblox right now, unions get corrupted and then they go invisible and useless, as far as I know there’s no way of getting them back that isn’t really confusing and requires small scripting knowledge, It’s better to export unions as meshes then re-import them to prevent this, but yeah you won’t see those unions again sadly unless you have a backup file somewhere.

6 Likes

It’s super frustrating. As long as I can remember, I have had this issue but I feel likes its happening more and more now. Thanks for the help!

2 Likes

Honestly Roblox really does need to fix unions since there’s more than just one problem with how they work. Atm unions are suggested to be used more for builds that players will not have any physical encounter with.

2 Likes

try separating and re-unioning the invisible unions, that usually works for me?

That usually works for me, but oddly not this time…

happens to me a lot too when unions get corrupted
for me, i either remake them from scratch again or try to find a previous version of the game which still had the unions visible

Yeah, that’s what you have to do… super frustrating. I usually can find them in previous copies but not this time.