Unique Cafe Ideas

Hey devforum community!

I’m going to be starting my own cafe game, and I was thinking about how theres a TON of roblox cafes out there but their all virtually the same thing.

I was trying to think about some unique things that I could implement into my cafe to make it stand out a little bit, since theres so many of the same thing I figured this could help my cafe gain popularity. I’m thinking things like changes in how the cafe functions, what people do, etc.

Thanks for reading!

15 Likes

A cafe in the future
Or a cafe in the backrooms.

1 Like

should be in feedback section tbh

One mistake many cafe owners make is having a backdoor in their game.

With that being said, first things first, start by not having a backdoor.

1 Like

Maybe employees can serve poisonous coffees, but if you get called out you lose your job for a few minutes. If you drink a poisonous coffee, you have a foggy camera and slow walk speed.

3 Likes

I can’t tell if this idea was subconsciously inspired by irl incidents of club/bar druggings or not.

5 Likes

But it is one of the required features of any cafe rp game, as they just love to use free models and open source kits for a quick buck

3 Likes

Second things first, learn studio. Lastly create a unity game within 5 hours

1 Like

Shouldn’t this be in #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback ?

hey sorry about that, i saw similar topics here, i can fix it

1 Like

Using the same models in many games is one thing that significantly impacts a Roblox game. Therefore, I advise having unique assets that differentiate your group or game apart from others.

2 Likes

This is a risky move. A combination of intoxication and targeting innocents removes from the family friendly environment of a cafe and could bring on severe backlash from the cafe community

1 Like

funny thing is cafe groups are some of the worst ways to make robux. :rofl:
most cafes use free models not for a quick buck, but simply because a lot of people want to run their own group but have no experience in development.

2 Likes

yeah its not a great moneymaker unless it gets super popular like frappe or boba. but from running one in the past its pretty fun

2 Likes

Hello! about this cafe idea idk if its late but

Make a cafe that has the oppisite of rules like i mean a karen cafe! people on purpose treat you bad but its works as a funtioning cafe

3 Likes

What, I think you should do is adding tips and npcs!

1 Like

Its a great idea, although many cafes already have that. Im seeking something that hasnt been seen yet.

1 Like

Dish washing system and like advanced cleaning system.

1 Like

How about ordering an emote?

How about ordering a scary monster?

Maybe order up a large head for your friend …

I was thinking that the things you order are what could make your game different.