Unique Floating Plate

Floating Plate

I made this floating plate by BodyPosition and BodyGyro. Also, a script that calculates an equation about the mass of the plate and the average mass of player(s) (Dummy) to get the MaxPower needed to float and carry itself and players. It took me over 3 days to make and write the script/equation. :grin:

14 Likes

dam thats pretty cool, nothing else to say its just cool

2 Likes

Oh wow! This is exactly what I need for my game!!! How much would it cost for me to use it?

1 Like

Lowkey cool man, you can make some parkour courses with that xd,

1 Like

how many of my organs would I have to give you to have a copy?

2 Likes

Is there way we can make or get the script?

1 Like

Pretty nice! You could make some really cool stuff with that!

1 Like

Yes that would be cool for parkour!

1 Like

Did you work out how much players actually weigh? like do hats and hair add to the players weight? do the legs and arms count either as they are set to CanCollide = false?
I spent some time experimenting and couldnt work it out…

Heres my test area if you want to take a look at the platforms i made…The red ones are designed to be more bouncy, i think i need to add code to apply velocity to the player equal to that of the platform then i might be able to make super powered jumps off them…like floating trampolines…
Anyways wanna swap code lol XD
Also how did you make your video?
(Pic below since i cant do video…:stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

I gave it a try it’s kinda you got it but why when I stand on then goes up then down, that’s weird. Anyway, pretty nice job in that place.

I made my code updates the MaxPower depending on how many players plus one, hopefully, it can handle any expected overload.

A cool floating plate! Nice for a sci-fi genre game, since it got the neons, and of course the floating bit. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah i need to put a delay on it, it seems to calculate things too fast. Basically i did tings with a vector force, and Part:getmass, where the force in increased by the amount of objects in contact…

1 Like

Use this for parkour
30 charss

1 Like

Finally sorted XD!

1 Like

Wow, That’s really cool. e p i c

1 Like

I think you got it man, well done!

1 Like