Universal Executor Detection [Mac, Windows, Android]

His antichest is useless, but ive seen client sided anticheats that are… impossible to bypass. Try “Citadel AntiCheat” and lets see how well it goes

No client-sided anti-cheat is impossible to bypass, you just have to know how to use the “breaking point”.

hello guys… today i tabbed out and got detected for cheating…

1 Like

Hyperion is client-sided, your point?

all this arguing over client anticheats sucking sounds like people that never tested citadel anticheat…

trust…

they never tested detected on injection Fluxus (2)

Memory detection is an old method known to basically every anti-cheat developer. I feel like there should be a reason why modern games doesn’t use it anymore? I don’t think you can always predict roblox memory behavior either.

Sorry for participating in this useless argument.

Many exploits have bypassed Hyperion, and no, Hyperion is not a client-sided anti-cheat, it’s an anti-tampering software.

Anti-tampering software is on the client, though.

Still not a client-sided anti-cheat.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it is? I mean, the vast majority of anti-cheats are primarily on the client.

1 Like

repeating myself for the thousandth time, and i will mute this thread afterwards, i do not expect citadel or whatever client sided anti cheat made in lua to be effective because none of them will never have access to the operating system.

there’s a limited degree of detection that these anti-cheats have, and when they get patched by the cheat developer, these anti-cheats will have nothing concrete to stand on to prove that a user is cheating, instead they would resort to flimsy methods that can potentially ban innocent people.

most games on this platform would benefit if they actually secure their client to server communication because that’s what most cheats use, and that’ll be much more harder, or impossible, to bypass server authoritative systems.

1 Like

Anti-cheat software actively prevents malicious code from being executed/harming the game. Anti-tampering software prevents the unauthorized access/modification of the client’s memory. That’s what Hyperion is. And that’s why many executors have bypassed it. It doesn’t actively prevent malicious code from being executed.

Though it watches your every move.

Yeah, so it’s client-sided. Didn’t you just disapprove of what you just said about it not being client-sided?

And? Are you trying to say that it’s an anti-cheat or not? Present your arguments properly.

I’m just saying it’s client-sided. You went above and beyond, and you disapproved of what you just said.

If anything, your argument is the answer you’re expecting

And? What’s the reason you responded to me in the first place then? Like, this entire thread talks about client-sided exploit prevention.

I responded to correct your mistake, that is all. It would’ve ended earlier if you would’ve agreed.

I didn’t say Hyperion was a server-sided software or anything. But you do you I guess.

Why respond to something that already ended? Either way, you specifically stated that it wasn’t client-sided, you know.