Universal Executor Detection [Mac, Windows, Android]

cheats require memory modifications, they’re related, anti tampers can, to a degree, be considered anticheats

I have played citadel Anticheat before and bypassed it on multiple occasions, it was one of the reasons that made me re-check script memory as back in 2021 they used to actually fluctuate and now they do not and are only correlated to script instance creation and removal, though from the code i read they barely knew how it functions as they used WindowFocus and WindowFocusRelease to check for false flags, though this Thread is made as a source to learn from and not fight over if you can bypass it or not because believe me if making it harder to bypass was my goal i would have made it a living hell to do so, The script i have posted is simply just a learning source with simple hiding and anti tampering mechanism for the detection script.
This also means that every single exploiter would need to bypass this and every single one of them will be affected unlike function specific detections for hookfunction or hookmetamethod for example, which there is a great difference.

Again, for anyone reading this before responding with “this is a memory detection and is innacurate”, please read through the entire thread and think again before making a reply.
If you do find a way to reproduce a false flag do let me know so that i can patch them.
Thank you for your time.

I understand memory detections do not have a good reputation for being innacurate, but this specifically doesn’t read place’s overall memory but script’s memory i have explained it in detail in the thread. Please read through and test it out yourself as the values are always constant unless a script is added or cleaned from memory.

You’re argument is terrible. “Just because it’s on the client doesn’t mean it’s client-sided!1!!1”

Absolutely no exploit have bypassed hyperion.

Muting the thread because you aren’t actually capable of arguing properly? You’re still dodging that there are very effective client-sided anti-cheats. Tell me how are you gonna bypass citadel?

The classification has been made by Bitdancer himself. He has articles on Twitter if you want to give them a read.

citadel bypassed source: trust me

source 1 : https://youtu.be/6Nz7TMhw8M4
source 2 : https://youtu.be/Xv7lGQI0q1M

Again, please keep in mind that I am not here to argue about whether anticheats are bypassable or not. My sole purpose in replying to these jumped-to-conclusion responses is to prevent misleading newcomers and increase the credibility of this detection.

2 Likes

Source: trust me bro
If you don’t have knowledge nor experience do not respond to me. Simple, you do not need to be involved in any arguments that you come across.

You cannot be talking😂, you literally said “on the client ≠ client-sided” and you’re also saying there are exploits that bypassed hyperion yet you dont list any. You’re incapable of arguing properly so you instead resort to personal attacks. You are not better than anyone here.

All executors on pc (if them can successful excute their script code),that means they had bypassed hyperion in most respects.
Although they still need to deal with Hyperion’s monitor methods.

If game crashed or executors just don’t work that means bypass failed totally.

1 Like

What? The point of hyperion is to detect, not to patch, all executors still work but theyre detected, the reason roblox doesnt insta-ban or patch these is so exploit developers have very little chances to try if a method isnt detected, theyd have to wait a month to test it.

Tamper-proof is the first line of defense.
Also some executors survived several ban waves.
I‘d say there will always be a way to bypass anti-cheat no matter sever-side or client-side.
How powerful a anti-cheat can be depends on the cost to bypass.