Universe Developer Stats for the Entire Universe

In one of my previous games I used universes, a hub as the starting place, and from there each player would receive their own server.

When I go to the Developer Stats, the Average Visit Length graph is next to useless because it only displays the time spent in the hub.

Average Visit Length on the starting place of the universe.

If I want to see the time spent in the other places I have to go look at the developer stats for every single server.

Could there be another graph to display the total time spent in the entire universe?

20 Likes

As of 2019, this is still an issue.

In Zombie Strike, we use a hub so that players can do minor actions and queue up into larger missions with other players. I was extremely interested to see our visit length, as we noticed from playtests players like to play for long periods of time. However, when I checked our visit length…

It suggests our players are only playing for about 1 and a half minutes, which I know is absolutely not the case. Going to the mission place directly tells us they are spending 3 to 3 and half minutes.

This makes this graph effectively useless, and I’m required to use an external service like GameAnalytics to make up for a graph Roblox thought was important enough to include for everyone.

8 Likes