Unleash the Thrill with Treehouse Ramble: The Ultimate Blend of Treehouse Survival and Murder Mystery! [Official Release]

Officially releasing & introducing my latest game creation, a unique blend of the thrilling gameplay of Murder Mystery 2 and the survival elements of Treehouse survival games. I’m excited to share it with all of you and can’t wait for you to experience the new twist on these popular game genres.

For the past year, I have poured my heart and soul into creating a new and exciting game experience. With Treehouse Ramble, I have aimed to combine the best of both worlds, with the classic murder mystery gameplay and the unique twist of survival in a treehouse. I hope you will enjoy what I have created, and I look forward to continuing to improve and expand the game in the future.

Game Information

Generic Images

Game Screenshots & Preview

Icon & Thumbnail Art

Ad System
Treehouse Ramble not only offers an exciting blend of survival and murder mystery gameplay, but also includes a convenient in-game advertising feature that allows players to promote their own Roblox games, shirts, UGCs, and more to a wider audience.

Experience a unique twist on the classic murder mystery game with Treehouse Ramble, where players must not only uncover the killer but also survive in a treehouse with three distinct roles to play.

Role Mechanics

• Innocents: As an innocent, your goal is to survive and outsmart the murderer until the round ends.
  • Sheriff: As the sheriff, it’s your job to hunt down the murderer before they get you. Use your detective skills to gather clues and catch the killer.
  • Murderer: As the murderer, your mission is to kill all the innocents without getting caught by the sheriff. Use stealth and cunning to outwit your opponents and emerge victorious.

Game access link
Treehouse Ramble - Roblox

Poll Feedback

• It’s Nice
  • It needs a little more content and fixing
  • It’s bad
  • I don’t like this. This is worse than all games I’ve played
  • None of the above (Please respond in the forum thread)

0 voters

I value your feedback and input on this project. I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas on how I can improve it. I assure you that we will make every effort to promptly respond to your comments and suggestions. Your participation in shaping this project is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and consideration.

I wasn’t able to ok y it because I was alone, but I okayed it from my phone and the running icon was in the middle of the screen, and was really big, it totally obscured the sceriff at the start of the game, I know Murder Mistery, but I never heard of treehouse, how does tree house work? But I think the game overall looks good, as said, I couldn’t play it,

1 Like

Alright, I’ll look into these issues.