[UNSOLVED] Vehicle Enter Glitch

Hey there,

Some players have been experiencing a problem in my game when they use a proximity prompt to enter the VehicleSeat of a vehicle. Their camera freezes, the lighting in the game becomes weird, and they cannot move the car. Our vehicles are currently using A-Chassis.

Expected Behavior: Players can enter the vehicle through the proximity prompt and be teleported to the VehicleSeat to drive normally.

Reproduction steps: Unknown, happens at random. (Roughly once per 10 spawns)

Workaround: Spawning in a new vehicle.

If anyone has an idea on how to fix this please let me know!

Update: Our QA testers advised me that this also happens when they come in contact with the vehicle. The person who dealt with this was using a UGC avatar. They also reported that with a normal, classic Roblox avatar, they are experiencing the bug less often.

Hey,
are you sure that all the data in achassis is correct, I experienced something like this myself when a certain value was different than expected or was simply too high and caused errors in the vehicles weight. Something is blocking the Initialize script.
Or the chassis simply loads too slowly, so when the vehicle spawns it should be slightly higher above the ground.

I just took a look, all A-Chassis values should be correct and there is nothing that pops out to me as concerning in terms of blocking the Initialize script.

does the car have any distance from the ground during spawning?

Yes, it spawns 5+ studs above ground.