Unusual Low Retention

Having spent over 2M+ :robux_gold: on Sponsored Ads / User Ads to no significant avail. Recently I’ve been attempting to re-promote my game: https://www.roblox.com/games/12591991588/Wanderlands using the same means. However, on this occasion, our Day 1 Retention is unusually low. During an XP weekend I ran, World 1 badge completion rates were 30% – which was less than 10-15 minutes of gameplay at the time. Which I assumed was great, but has led me to believe that our users joining are all legitimate, however, retention remains low. We averaged at 12% retention last time!

During this time, I’ve implemented several quality of life changes such as the ability to quick restart a mission in an in-experience dungeon without requiring a teleport, various UI improvements, increased early game XP yields from both mobs and quests. While working a World 1 map revamp on the side.

Maybe you could inquire the new players about what they’d want to see in-game. It could help you gain valuable insight and could perhaps increase the low retention you have.