Unveil Your Inner Artist in "Pixel Pushers" - A Unique Roblox Game Where Creativity Meets Competition!

🌟 Pixel Pushers 🌟

Unleash your creativity in Pixel Pushers! Compete with others in real-time, drawing pixel art and voting on themes and winners. Dive in, express yourself, and may the best artist win! 🎨✨

Join the fun here: Play Now!

Hey, fellow Robloxians!

I’m excited to introduce you to Pixel Pushers, a new Roblox game where you can unleash your inner artist, compete with friends, and level up your skills—all in a pixel art universe!

What is Pixel Pushers?
Pixel Pushers is an innovative multiplayer game where 2-6 players compete by drawing pixel art. It’s a fusion of creativity and competition that engages both your artistic and strategic skills.

:art: Features:

• Artistry Unleashed: Create, color, and craft unique pixel art masterpieces.
  • Progress and Titles: Earn experience points and unlock player titles, ranging from ‘Novice’ to ‘Pixel Maestro.’
  • Theme Battles: Vote on the theme for each round. From fantasy to space, you decide what to draw!
  • Community & Connection: Join our DSC community to share tips, showcase your art, and stay updated on the latest features.

Current Version: v0.1.3-beta1
We’re in beta, so any feedback is invaluable to us. Please note that you might encounter some bugs, but we’re actively working to squash them!

Upcoming Updates:
Keep an eye on this space for upcoming updates! For real-time updates, follow us on Twitter.

So, what are you waiting for? Come and join the fun, and let’s create something amazing together!

Feel free to share your thoughts and feedback. Let’s push pixels to their pinnacle!

4 Likes

Super cool game. Looks very well made and polished!

1 Like

Quick question unrelated to the game, is the banner in this post AI generated? If it is seems kind of ironic :joy:

It absolutely is AI generated, easy to tell with the messy faces for the background characters.

Completely ironic to promote a game about art and creativity and use a lazy method to create assets for it.

3 Likes

I understand that it may appear as lazy, that was never the intent. Rather it was interesting to see what technology could do nowadays. Have spent more than half a year working on this game, so I would say it has been far from a lazy effort in total. :sweat_smile:

However, I understand the irony it may imply, and have acted upon it :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback!

Very nice game, you definitely need to add bigger servers and less waiting time for people.

Also higher resolution would be amazing, I understand it is “Pixel” however I feel very limited to such low resolution. (EDIT: I figured there is higher resolution canvas, I feel like this one should be default, because it was not very obvious)

Premium drawing tools should also be cheaper, and less tools should be in paid category. I do indeed feel very limited and I would not enjoy playing the game.

Great feedback, thanks!

I have a plan to introduce a lobby with various game modes, allowing many players to hang around before deciding what game mode to choose. Some game modes may have more participating players than others.

Also great feedback on the tools, will take that with me for consideration!

1 Like

It’s clear how much effort you put into this game, even if somethings are “AI generated.” Its well made, polished, and I would definitely play this, if my Roblox worked ;-;

1 Like

Amazing concept. Seems community centric though, which can be a struggle sometimes to get players since to get players you need players.

I don’t know how I feel about the “Premium Drawing Tools” pass. I think the tools should be separated into individual packages, since I reckon someone in another nationality would buy a cheaper Robux package than 100 Robux, therefore wasting Robux.

Is there going to be a non-rasterized graphics version of this? What would it be called? “Vector” Pushers? That would be so cool, but also quite impractical and would feel like it’s in an opposite universe from this game.

1 Like