Unveiling the "Witch's Brew Cap" - A Spooky Fusion of Magic and Mischief

Greetings, Roblox community!

Guys, I need your help, I don’t know how to publish UGC items on the Roblox Avatar Catalog. What are the requirements and what do I need to do?

We’re thrilled to unveil our latest Blender creation: the “Witch’s Brew Cap.” This isn’t just any Halloween accessory; it’s a meticulously crafted art piece with a total of 7626 polygons, blending the essence of the spooky season with a dash of enchantment.

At its heart lies a cunning pumpkin, crowned with venomous mushrooms that are as bewitching as they are perilous. This pumpkin sits atop a stylized witch’s hat that is sure to add an air of mystery to any avatar it graces.

We’ve poured considerable effort into ensuring this model isn’t just visually stunning but also optimized for in-game performance, allowing players to enjoy its aesthetics without compromising gameplay fluidity.

Here’s a sneak peek of our model in Blender:

We’d love to hear your thoughts. How would it look in your game? Do you have any suggestions or ideas to enhance this design? Share your thoughts, feel free to ask questions, or spark a conversation!

We hope this cap brings as much mystery and fun to your Roblox worlds as we had creating it.

Awaiting your feedback and wishing you a bewitchingly fun time on Roblox!

:crystal_ball: #RobloxDev #3DModeling #Blender3D #Halloween

4 Likes

You can apply for the UGC program here: https://roblox.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_56I0Jyo6Pz3ksUS

The UGC applications are closed at the moment, so you must wait until they open again. Keep an eye out for announcements that say the UGC applications are open again.

If you get accepted you are able to post UGC items as you would with other clothing items.