[Up to 300k or % share] Diamond Rose | Hiring Modeler & Builder

About Us

Diamond Rose is a project started and funded by me, Embedded77. My friends chrofex and mystifine agreed to help me market & get the game running. I’ve decided to script the game myself in order to make it the highest quality possible.
For anyone curious, here’s my portfolio
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/embedded77-scripter-site-programmer/633552

About the Game

It is a halo-type mission based anime game based off of RWBY. More information will be provided if you are selected for one of the positions.

Our team

@Embedded77 => Scripter, Project Lead
@You => Modeler
@You => Builder
@Mystifine => Advisor
@Chrofex => Advisor

What we need

Modeler

As our modeler, you will be responsible for the creation of weapons, effects, creatures, characters, and the various models we need for our map. This will not be an easy task. Examples of what we will need are below. We already have a few weapons completed.

Builder

As our builder, you will be responsible for the creation of the maps themselves

Payment

Both the builder and modeler may choose from either a share of revenue or a limiteds/robux. Both the percent and rev share will be discussed if we choose you. I currently have 600k in limiteds(350 on this account, 250 on another) im willing to trade off. Applicants choosing percent share will be preferred, as we believe holding a stake in the game encourages dedication.

Contact

Embedded77#1367

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.