Upcoming Cafe for my client

Hi, I recently finished the interior of this cafe, which I wanted to make much better, but I have to work with budget :slight_smile:
Anyway, It missing a kitchen, because I’m waiting for the list from the client so I know what I can use in there.

So far, the interior is done!

NO LIGHTS APPLIED YET, COMING ONCE THE EXTERIOR IS DONE!!
I also didn’t use any references, everything is from my head, except some furniture like the chairs.!

27 Likes

Woah! I love IT. If you were to sell it - in your case you will not you way - you could earn a good 5-10K robux Man. That is phenomenal! The creativity. All that is astonishing.

2 Likes

Wow. That is gorgeous, I might have to go to that café to admire that build later.

The only thing I can really point out is those are those curved chairs, the arm rests are too harsh, so maybe round it out, and add texture. Other than that, it’s beautiful. Good job!image

4 Likes

Yeah, totally agree with you! I thought I made them too harsh, going to fix it, ty for the feedback!

4 Likes

I love it. The lighting, and the coziness blend in really well. The only thing I’d say is perhaps when showcasing, add terrain around it and whatnot instead of plain ground. It adds a real good look to it. Other than that, very well done!

i love the nice modernistic look but the way it is organized is very cluttered and your chairs like this one look like weird bath tubsScreen Shot 2021-10-20 at 1.29.15 PM
and i dont get the inconsistent or someting carpetting in the background of that photo. there is also a guy there, and it is very good overall though, the bottom of the stairs looks kind of weird, and the lighting should match an orangey white vibe

looks amazing!!! But can I ask what you use to build :open_mouth: im curious.

1 Like