Upcoming Card Game Inspired by Kakegurui!

Here is a showcase of a game that me and my friend are currently working on! The image effects aside, any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Also while I’m at it, I like the effect I used on these images alot! I was wondering if it was possible to do in studio?

17 Likes

WOW! This looks awesome, can’t wait for the release!

4 Likes

Looks cool, can you give me a description of what this game is?

2 Likes

It’s an ESP Game (extrasensory perception game) that utilizes Zener Cards, developed by Karl Zener himself! This game appeared in the anime “Kakegurui” in Episode 6.
Players are given 5 cards to organize and a dealer is present. The dealer organizes 5 cards on his table (face down) so that the player doesn’t know which is which. The player does the same. The goal is for the player to match the exact same order of cards as the dealer!

Right now we’re still conceptualizing possible game mechanics to make it less gamb-ly!

2 Likes

Looks great! But what do you mean by “image effects”? I don’t really understand that.

That sounds very interesting! The first image reminds me of buckshot roulette.

Oof! I did fail to say that the room is heavily inspired by Buckshot Roulette!

Haha I just meant to say that the Lightroom (editing software) effects that I put in the images is quite irrelevant

Oh, can you show me the image without the effects? This way I could probably help you with this.

For sure! Here you go :smiley: Ill be more than happy for some healthy criticism

Here’s a video to see the different parts of the room more clearly

7 Likes

I see. It seems that you desaturated the image and decreased ccontrast as well as adding some dust I suppose?

You could do this by adding a ColorCorrection effect in Lighting and bringing down both saturation and contrast as well as setting your graphics Technology in Lighting to future (if you haven’t already) as for dust, try slapping on an image? Or just get some dust particles and use a script to make them move slowly.

2 Likes

Wow, this look amazing! This type of thumbnails should be really good in catching players attention!

2 Likes

a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

for the image effects I believe a depth of field effect would do the work just fine!
overall its a :cook: :kiss: !

2 Likes