Upcoming Star Wars map!

Obviously, there’s a bunch of stuff missing, but you should be able to grasp the vibe of the map.

19 Likes

I’d want to say that the map is actually really good, but the spawn points need to be recharged to the invisible spawn points.

1 Like

it’s insane and have realistic graphics, I’m sure flee the mall will have graphics exactly like this…

1 Like

Are you going to add flyable ships to fly to other planets or something like that?

1 Like

Commander Cody, execute order 66.

2 Likes

@VSCPlays Thank you! Everything is textured in PBR, and I used reflective-seamless textures for the floor which I designed myself.

@jumpcats1234 Yep, this map is still heavy WIP. All the errors you see on the map will be fixed. And I’m not sure yet. This is for a client, but I don’t think there’s going to be ships which can be used in this city; vardos was never meant to have TIEs/shuttles patrolling it.

@Sozin001 It will be done, my lord.

1 Like

Why don’t you add AI NPCs to make as background characters like troops or extras?

1 Like

It’s not my place to add such things. This is a commission for a client. However, we did add NPCs before, to take screenshots and update the players who are part of the group.

Is there going to be teams like the troops or trainees who will fight it a roleplay battle? There can also be a battle arena and whoever wins would get special gear.

One of the best maps on this platform. If I reworked the mesh textures, they would blend in so seamlessly.

Didn’t use any plugins or modifiers to enhance the look on this picture. It looks exactly like this in game and in studio.

The commission for this map was cancelled but I might finish it to the end, rework the assets, to showcase my full potential.

Shame this website decreases the quality of the pictures I sent. I wish you guys could see this with the HD resolution.

Wow, that looks very good! I like the graphics and the style of the map!

It looks a lot like Star Wars!

Also, you should make the spawn point invisible, and also add a few crates/barrels for decoration to fill the map up a bit more so it doesn’t look this empty.

1 Like

the last image reminded me of a game a few years back called Battlefront 2, which was a Star Wars game.

You reminded me of quite a peculiar time in my life with that build. Great job!

1 Like

Amazing, is it from the battlefront ll campaign?

1 Like

@agentphilip07 Yup, that was the goal. And the map is still unfinished so there is some background stuff missing, and probably a few more props to be placed around, but thank you!

@coolguyweir That’s where I got my references indeed! The commission was to replicate the Vardos from BF2 into roblox studio. Thanks a lot!

@PiercedMissile Indeed it is, from the mission “Storm” I believe.