After the constructive criticism and the support I’ve recived I decided to continue my work, this is the new render I’ve managed to make today.
- Are there too many particles?
- Is the lighting good this time around?
- Does the color scheme suits the theme?
- What should i do next?
The first post
Today I’ve just learned about blender’s render posibilities/nodes so i’ve come up with this:
- How does it look?
- What should I improve on it?
- Shall I continue doing this?
Any constructive criticism would be apreciated. I’m fairly new in blender, about 1 week and i’m looking forward for tips&tricks.
I want to thank you guys for your constructive criticism and feedback, it gaved me an confidence boost and i am willing to continue! I’ll post future renders in similar threads like this one.