[Update 1.0.2] Custom 40% Discount Gui + UGC Sniper

Model | Donations | Group

Main Images

Screenshot 2023-10-30 190323

Updates

Update 1.0.1

• Added Sound Effects

Update 1.0.2

• Sniper Retry | Automatically prompt item again and again after it’s been released - Remove it from the sniper to stop it

I’ve spent the past couple days working on this so that people can have their own fully functional and packed Discount Gui! Buying an item with this gui under your group will give you 40% of what you spent back to you!

Important

This model must be under a roblox group either owned by you or some form of alternate account. If the game isn’t under a group, it won’t work properly…

• By using this I do not promise free robux. You get 40% back of what you spend on an item under the group containing the game with the model.

What does it have?

• Accessory, Bundle and Gamepass buying
  • Accessory Item Sniper | Prompt an item when it drops
  • Settings | Theme Colour + UI Mode

Why use this?

Most models may be less user friendly and confusing, but this model is not only user friendly but it is also fully preset, no need to change anything.

How do I get this?

You can either join the Crimson-Fire Donation Centre game and get the model through the gui or you can get the model on the marketplace!

Setup

1. Drag each group into the corresponding service | Ex: StarterGui → StarterGui
  2. Ungroup the model by doing Ctrl + U or Right Click > Ungroup
  3. Turn on AllowThirdPartySales | Game Settings > Security > AllowThirdPartySales
  4. Optional: I recommend turning on Studio Access to API Service | Game Settings > Security > Enable Studio Access to API Services

This model is 100% free and will stay free! If you’d like to donate you can do so through the Crimson-Fire Donation Centre
Any and all donations are appreciated and will help towards future projects and/or personal needs.

At first this project was something I wanted to make just for me and my friends since most 40% Methods don’t have some of the features or customizability that others have.

People Who Helped

16 Likes

I would highly recommend trying out this Gui for yourself. I know this person on a personal level and I am very pleased with his work. He does an amazing job at what he does.

4 Likes

looks sick! i like the idea of combining them into one model

1 Like

Thank you, I mean no disrespect to your model. It’s very good and easy to use, I just wanted to make my own and I thought I’d make mine public.

1 Like

Very good work! Love the style of the GUI. One thing that I would like to see added is somewhat of a catalog because I think it still functions the same way, but you can browse items aswell.

1 Like

Think there might be a issue with it and playtesting in studio. As when the gui is inserted and when you try playtesting the game you get kick with a message that says “Data Error”.

Try testing in studio and see if there’s any warnings in the console, only other thing I’d suggest is going to Game Settings → Security and toggle “Enable Studio Access to API Services”

If the problem persists please let me know

your ugc sniper and entire model was stolen, the guy that stolen it removed all credit and say he maked it. the person who stolen is avento

1 Like

Yea I saw, I don’t believe there’s much I can do to be honest. I knew it’d get stolen and people would want credit for themself, it’s sad but true.