[UPDATE] [CLOSED] [R$50,000] Looking for Developers | Aero Trampoline Park

hi, i’m interested in this project and would like to apply for builder. Kd12306 - Builder/3D-Modeler [Closed]
hope to see you soon :grin:

I’d be interested in the scripting side of the job, if you have discord please dm me
Ciara#6759

DM me, samtheman#7181. Interested in the “UI Designer/Programmer” position. Would like to point out that “scripters” and “programmers” are the exact same thing.

Hello. I can build build
CorruptEquality#1669

Hello! I’m very interested. Shoot me a dm at Jurou#4173 I specify in high poly, here is some work.

1 Like

HIGHLY, HIGHLY interested. [FOR HIRE!] Wxrkbench | Experienced LowPoly/Realistic Builder | Revamped Portfolio

Interested for UI Designer maybe builder too. DM me on discord username is
Bruh Raccoon#4510

Just an Update for everyone real quick!

We are still looking for developers, however we are looking for a low-poly designer!

Hey there!

I absolutely love your work, however I forgot to mention that we are strictly looking for low-poly builds.

Hello!

Again, I love your work, however I forgot to mention that we are strictly looking for low-poly builds! :smiley:

Hmm… I can pass some low poly quality in, but I don’t really have any low poly builds to show.

If you could try and find a few possible examples, that would be amazing!

I think you have a lot of potential.

Why don’t you dm me and set a trial task, I’m sure I can do it.

1 Like

They are low poly…? The Starcourt one is…

I just realized. Sorry.

I am currently speaking to another developer, however if it doesn’t work out I’ll reach out to you.

If your looking for a gfx designer (low price) DM me - JuusesGFX#1821

[Portfolio] Builder, 3D Modeler, GFX Artist [OPEN] That’s my portfolio and I’d love to work on this park.

I’m interested
Portfolio: Dev/Underrated - Scripter [OPEN!]

Hello. I am very interested in this. I am a scripter/programmer. I am capable of everything described. Thank you for your consideration. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.