Update ideas and feedback for my game

Hi! I have been working on a silly little meme game called CaseOh’s Basics for a week now. My main purpose when making the game was for CaseOh to play it. The game reached the most active players out of all of my games (31 active players while others are just at 0 active players) so I’m looking to improve it. Im asking for feedback and maybe update suggestions (but mostly feedback and what I could improve upon, what you dislike about the game, what you like etc.)

Link to the game: CaseOh's Basics - Roblox

And yes, I am aware that I wrote this in broken English :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have a few pointers:

1. Make sure to give more instructions to the player when they join (I had no idea what was going on other than ‘collect lunchables’)
  2. I got stuck behind ‘it’s an oofd boy’ in the library and didn’t have an item so I couldn’t do anything - make sure all locations he goes to have an alternative path to not softlock players
1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! I’ve moved the Oof’d Boy’s spawn locations so that he can’t block the player and soft lock him. I just have a question about point number 1, and that question being: Will this sign do the job or do I have to add something else too like a popup telling the player where to go?
NewSign
(I have no idea if the image will load , this is the first post I have made on the dev forum)

Yes this is much better, now I know exactly what and what not to do while still keeping aspects like character mechanics vague. Good job!

1 Like