[UPDATE] My game is stuck on "Waiting for available server"

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I need to fix this issue, roblox support has not been helpful AT ALL.
  2. What is the issue?
    My game is stuck on “Waiting for available server”. Every person who has tried to play this game is facing this issue.
  3. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    I have tried to contact support, they have not been helpful. Here is the conversation.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Roblox customer care regarding your concern.

We completely understand your concern, however, please contact the developer of the game by sending a direct message to them. The developer will be listed on the game’s main page, under the title.

If the by line directs to a group rather than an individual user, you can send a message to the owner of the group, which will be listed on the left side of the group’s page under the group’s image.

For more information on how to send a personal message to another user, please see the How to Send Messages to Other Players help article.

We appreciate your understanding!

Sincerely,
Julie
Customer Support

This does not help at all as I AM THE DEVELOPER
Here is my response
But, I am the developer of the game. If you look at the game link 🎢 Canada's Wonderland | Alpha 🎢 - Roblox CWGroupHolder is the owner of the group. Everyone who tries to access this game cannot. I am sorry but I am loosing possible revenue. I need this issue fixed as soon as possible.
Here is their response

Hello,

We understand that sometimes you may run into problems building and scripting to which you just can’t figure out a solution.

With all of the power available through Roblox and Roblox Studio, you may even have difficulty knowing where to start. Luckily, we have several sources of information that might be able to help. Please check out the Building and Scripting Help and Tutorials help article for information on these sources.

Sincerely,
Trent
Customer Support
As you can see, this does not help me AT ALL, what can I do, this has been almost a week, I am loosing out on revenue.

They have responded again, and guess what, MORE SCRIPTING TIPS…

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Please be informed that we’ve limited support for game creation. There’re millions of games that get uploaded on the Roblox website every day and we’re unable to assist for all scripting/editing related queries for each and every single game as there are multiple aspects that have to be checked each and every time to sort out any error.

Roblox player, Roblox Studio and the website are created and designed by Roblox. So, if you experience any issues related to them then please feel free to contact us and we’ll do our best to resolve your issue. However, if the issue is related to a particular game then it can be resolved by its developer only.

We recommend you to please visit the link below:
Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub

We appreciate your understanding in this matter!

Sincerely,
Murphy
Technical Support

Here is my response, I am becoming less patient by the minute

This is a widespread issue with multiple theme parks in roblox. This needs to be acted on. Not a scripting issue, not the developers fault. I am the developer. This is an issue with roblox, I cannot stress this enough. I have said this before, I am loosing revenue and patence. Please actually do something about this instead of directing me to “Developing help”. I will say this again, this is a roblox issue, not at fault of the developer. If you cannot read the history of these messages, feel free to check my devfourm post. Please actually do something this time. My development team and I have worked months on this and I dont want it to be lost over an issue that is roblox’s fault and is widespread. Here is the devfourm post: [UPDATE] My game is stuck on "Waiting for available server"

I now know that this is a widespread issue and nothing to do with me for sure so this is making me less patient

20 Likes

You can report this in engine bugs in platform feedback maybe.

2 Likes

I cant move this post to that topic for some reason.

2 Likes

What i did is change up afew settings. I activated VIP servers, and messed around a bit until it worked.

2 Likes

Ah, I will try that, I will let you know if it works. Thanks.

You Can’t Move It there due to the fact PA Has To Approve It. I’d suggest deleting This And creating a topic there. & Waiting For Them To Approve.

1 Like

I cant even try to post there. I am just going to keep this here.

1 Like

Did you ever figure this out? I’m having a similar issue after I put a script (of my own, so it’s not a virus) into my game and, even after removing it, the issue remains. Trying to play it in studio makes it freeze and I have to end the process through task manager.

4 Likes

Yeah it turns out I left a temporary script in the game and it lagged the server.

This issue is happening to me too, and as of right now. I cant get into my airport, I have waited for like an hour and nothing happened, even if I try to republish nothing works.

1 Like

Literally, this is how long I have been waiting for to get into my game

5 Likes

any fix for this or not, just completely broke my game.

1 Like

On my post on this topic, we found a fix

• play test your game in studio and open the Output

Look closely for Exhausted Execution time errors.
These are due to infinite loops missing a wait() which causes the game to crash

Hope this helped!

13 Likes

I got a similar problem in my game

1 Like

Same thing is happening to me, I’ve been messing around in the game settings and it didn’t work. I do believe that the best solution to this situation would be saving the game as a .RBXM file and uploading it doing this would also allow you to keep your scripts, models, audio, etc. Although not the game settings like avatar configurations.

1 Like

That’s- That’s- That’s dedication bro i wouldve given up a while prior

3 Likes