UPDATE on the Cyberpunk city

Update on the cyberpunk city me and @tw6l are working on, feedback is welcome
slowly working on it

51 Likes

Lost for words, it is insane, the lighting is on point. Same with the graphics.

5 Likes

Looks pretty nice! I hope u keep making maps cool like those!

3 Likes

Both of you have done an amazing job on this! I can see that you have used your lighting skills well, as the light sources do actually spread out light as they would in real life. The building is pristine, fitting objects in the correct areas, genuinely looks like my idea of a Cyberpunk city. I would say that it is perfect. :smile:

2 Likes

I am speechless that is AMAZING there is nothing wrong with it keep up the good work

2 Likes

Now this is really REALLY noice! The textures on the build, with the future lighting appied to it, oh hell yea its amazing! Excellent work bro!

1 Like

nah ill not going to play this after having a tragedy bc of the bugs in cyberpunk.

1 Like

OMG that is so cool I would rlly love to play this !!!

1 Like

Looked great! What’s the name of this game?

1 Like

We haven’t decided on a name yet, we are trying to think of one.

Pretty good. I do have to say though, the contrast is either really, really high, or your game is too dark for it to be playable. It’s fine to have dark areas, but the majority of your build should be in ‘Semi-dark’ light to help with player visibility.
Some of the concrete looks a bit grainy too, but that might just be me.

Keep up the good work.

1 Like

This is beyond amazing, and the graphics are just outstanding!

1 Like

This is amazing, just absolutely amazing. I’m at a loss for words with how beautiful this looks, I bet if I showed this to someone they probably wouldn’t even know it’s Roblox. The graphics, the lighting, the models, they look amazing. Definitely gives me some triple-A studio vibes.

1 Like

Now we just need guys with visors on

1 Like

Hehe, don’t make buggy like the real one XD. Anyways urs and the game real looks incredible .

1 Like

THAT, IS, BEAUTIFUL!!

The colors clash well together, the details and the quality is astounding, I’m in love, good job, keep it up!

1 Like