[Update] Roblox Developer Dream Jam!

In the rules it states that you may use External Resources, but can we get a better understanding of what that means? Can we use Open Sourced modules such as @loleris’ profile service?

1 Like

If you cannot find a team, go in the Matchmaking Thread post being quoted.

does this mean we just need to be able to see our profile on the top right of our screen, or do we need to be able to reply to posts such as this. Im confused here.

Some team members I have are trying to get the ability to post onto the fourms as fast as possible and i dont want it all to be for nothing.

1 Like

How to join it and what is the topic?

Yes, you just need an account that has been logged in and registered onto DevForum by simply clicking the Log In button:

They don’t need to be a Trust Level Member, anyone can participate.

This is really exciting! One question: can you work alone?

1 Like

You could not sadly, the minimum amount of people is 2 people.

When does the game jam starts?

Tomorrow it starts cause it is 24th right now and it starts at 25th

but what time does the game jam starts?

I do not know they didn’t include it in the devforum you may have to contact one of the staff to get that information

Its almost 26 in my friend’s country, when will the event start

It’s on Roblox’s time zone just be patient! He will just have 1 day difference than all of us

Its 25th for me but 24th for roblox

That’s what I mean, for some people their event starts 26th February and ends 16th April instead of 25th February to 15th April

The admin above clarified that you just need to have an account. I don’t think your team members need to be allowed to post or anything like that. At least that is what I understood.

Thanks, didn’t notice that.

Good luck everyone.

1 Like

FYI, for everyone wondering why the game jam hasn’t started, it’s due to Robloxs timezone.

I know it’s currently 9:51am here, however, Roblox is based in America and we are probably likely to see them announcing the theme at 6am or 8am PST.

1 Like

I have my team I am ready for this!

Good luck everyone!

The time is mentioned in the Matching Thread