[Update] Roblox Developer Dream Jam!

Sorry for not specifying. I wasn’t exactly talking about price, I was talking about their usefulness. I’ve never seen someone who has more uses for a VR headset than a game console.

Just my personal opinion. I don’t want to argue about some prizes. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Oh alright I see.

I mean for a dev a VR it’s really worth mainly when you dev on a VR game so you can test it out and all. So it has already a bigger worth than compared to an Xbox. Consider we are as developers here and not players so the VR and Xbox would be mainly used for development uses.

VR for VR game tests.
Xbox for Xbox game optimization, compatability and such.

10 Likes

Let’s gooooooooooo!! Can’t wait to participate :р

Goodluck everyone

6 Likes

I have a question, do the games have to be programmed?

9 Likes

I’m thinkin about joining. :thinking:
I wanna join but I literally have no one to team with.

7 Likes

Yup im excited to be part of this event good luck to everyone!! :smiley:

6 Likes

Technically no but there’s a very small chance of winning if they aren’t

8 Likes

Looks like fun! Sadly I have no friends that develop so i can’t participate, but good luck to everyone who’s participating!

6 Likes

quick question

if someone already had one of the top 3 prizes or didn’t want them, would they get the item’s equal value in money/robux?

6 Likes

Are we allowed to add testers to our game to help find bugs, or would the developers have to do it alone?

6 Likes

OOh this looks cool! I’m gonna have a go at this

6 Likes

Very cool, although the calendar graphic is misleading as March 7th is supposed to be on a Monday not a Sunday.

Everything is shifted backward by one day

10 Likes

I think they’ve done the week Monday-Sunday

5 Likes

Wow, you spend a lot of money in this championship. Respect for all of you guys.

7 Likes

That’s exactly what he’s pointing out, except that a Sunday-Saturday layout is standard for calendars that don’t specify otherwise. Hence why they’re called weekends.

5 Likes

From where I’m from it’s the opposite, I have never seen a Sunday-Monday calendar anywhere. To me a weekend is the right end of a row; But I guess that’s just different cultures.

4 Likes

Wahoo! Another development challenge to push my skills to the limits, and get a shiny brand new fancy medal while doing it, Definitely going to be participating in this one and I’m looking forward to a lot more of these in the future! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Considering we can use premade assets someone else created, are we allowed to use our own assets previously made?
And if so, do they need to be listed?

12 Likes

Who’s all joining :eyes:

I am getting a team setup right now.

7 Likes

Best of luck to everyone that are participating this challenge. :grin:

5 Likes