[UPDATED 2022] CheckIn System by KerboTV

Hey dear fellow Developers. I’ve created a CheckIn System for a old group I used to work for and since they kicked me out and did not pay me for anything, I decided to publish it to the public. I hope this will help some people with trying to figure out how systems like this work. This is one of my first projects and also could require some improvement.

I’ve added to nearly every part and every script of the “Model” how they work and how they are connected. I also described on how to edit them properly without destroying it. Feel free to ask further question if you got any.

Install Instructions
  1. Place the Monitor and CheckIn model into Workspace (don’t ungroup)

2. Put the CheckInGui into StarterGui

3. CheckInNotification into StarterGui

4. StringValue: CheckInStatus and RemoteEvent: CheckIn into ReplicatedStorage

5. Edit the specific parts the way you want them.

6. Have fun working around with it!

Features

Player CheckIn.

CheckIn Gui.

Monitor to display CheckIns.

Monitor to Login.

Deletes messages after 30 seconds.

Filters texts like the roblox filter to prevent abusing it.

Group support (Getting group ranks and groupID).

Notifications to see if a new player has been checked in.

Shows the Name and the Rank of the logged in User and also for how long they are logged in.

And much more!

Impressions

CheckIn GUI:
Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 17.10.18

Login Screen:

Logged in Screen:

Monitor Screen:

Link to the Model (OUTDATED):

Feel free to ask any question. I’m happy to help. You can also suggest improvements but I’m not ready to continue working on it due to other current projects and this is just a old project.

Have fun with it! :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Great contribution! I believe this could help groups needing a check-in system, especially since it’s open-source!

Just a quick note, you don’t have to add ‘[OPEN SOURCE]’ tags to the title, since all contributions in this section are open-source, :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well thats a good resource, keep going thats all I can say

3 Likes

I’m very angry about the group who didn’t pay you!
However, this is a very interesting and great ressource!

2 Likes

Nice system! You’d do much better without being in that group! One day you’ll become a good builder and they’ll wish they never kicked you out!

2 Likes

UPDATED VERSION 2022 & THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 230 MODEL DOWNLOADS! :partying_face:

Since some people asked me for an updated version I took my time and change some small things.

Features:

• Check In Players
  • Check In GUI
  • Monitor to display Check Ins.
  • Monitor for Staffs to Login (group/rank linked)
  • Deletes Board entrys after 30 seconds (changeable)
  • Filters usernames and reasons put on the board to prevent abusing.
  • Group Support (Getting GroupID and Group Ranks)
  • Notifications to see if a new player has been checked in.
  • Shows Name and Rank of the logged in User.
  • Shows Time of how long a person has been logged in for.

You are now able to test the system in a demo place and also donate some robux for my work if you want inside of this demo place. :slight_smile:

To make it easier for everyone to use I also made this place uncopylocked so everyone can just fully set up open it in studio.

Link to the Demo Place (Uncopylocked):

It wont let me open this in studio.

What error message do you get?

Ill edit this with a image in a second, but maybe you could upload a model for me. I’m not really sure why this error is happing but this system looks so cool!

I will upload a model after I saw your error message. Because maybe I can fix it.

I deactivated team create because I guess this was the problem. Let me know if it worked.

Hey there we go man its working now! Thank you so much!

1 Like

How do I make it so when I duplicate the check in monitor it will still work?

and also how would I fix the formatting on this?