[UPDATED] Abandoned Ship Room

UPDATE! Thanks to you guys, I made some changes that ultimately made the game look so much better! Fixed the lighting and furniture!

(ORIGINAL)
Heyy!
Another day, another game completed! Just thought the idea of an abandoned ship bar/restaurant would look nice, so here we are! Please do let me know what you think!
Link is also here, if anyone is interested! - https://www.roblox.com/games/6397895774/Abandoned-Ship-Room

24 Likes

Nice modelling, I would add a few little adjustments to the lighting

2 Likes

Oh my goddd, that’s what I was struggling with the whole time, and I just couldn’t get it right! Any suggestions/tips would be so appreciated!

Having light bulbs shattered will give a better touch

Maybe slightly foggy atmosphere too

1 Like

I’ll keep that in mind, thank you!

1 Like

lighting is good in my opinion, layout is very nice, and the detail is good too. however id change the furniture… it feels too THICK :flushed: but ye slim down the chairs and tables and itd be perfect!

1 Like

Absolutely amazing!! :smiley: you never cease to amaze me :slight_smile: . My only, very small, itty bitty problems is that if you look out the side windows you can see where the ship stops. But that’s pretty small compared to the rest of this awesome build!

1 Like