[UPDATED] Affordable Clothing Designer

I would highly recommend PCHDB’s services, he delivered high quality clothing for just the right price, accepted my requests and properly executed them, and finished all the clothing relatively quickly. PCHDB is the right guy for your clothing needs.

1 Like

Sent a friend request on Discord. NovaLamp#5430

1 Like

Hi I like your work can you please accept my friend request:
agat5555#1410

I hope we can come in contact soon!

I would like to work with you.
My dizzy is ryantactics#1103

PCHDB did a great job, he delivered a high quality hoodie on time. He communicates great with the customer to understand what’s required so that he can deliver a good end product. I would highly recomend his services and will defently buy/hire again!

1 Like

Incredibly fast service, good clothing and lots of options! I got mine delivered in less than a day!

1 Like

Fast and friendly service, highly recommend!

1 Like

AMAZING!

I had to tip you because it was that good. You should up your prices a little bit more and make yourself known, because since your prices are so low it’ll help you get populated, but as time goes on you should definitely raise prices.

Good work!

1 Like

Just ordered multiples clothing, and they arrived in long time due to his timing, but the quality and designs is just great! :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

1 Like

Sent a friend request on discord! Nomz#2168

Your designing is very good! But, I suggest that you try and improve on your female outfits. Many groups prefer female outfits rather than male unless the group is catered to male. Some ways to improve are:

• Use references.
  • Accessorize with assets.
  • Make sure that your pants start around the middle of the template line where the top of the pants are supposed to go. If that makes sense lol.

Besides that, I LOVE your work and your informs/merch are VERY good!

Just released my updated portfolio with an improved quality and a wider range of all items. Thank you for your feedback - it’s very much appreciated!

10/10 designer. Very personable, and skilled. He delivered great quality clothes for Club Dead’s staff.

1 Like

Best clothing designer in this price range! I expected it the order to take a bit of time but they worked pretty much daily on the clothes with progress screenshots and all!

I’d definitely recommend them and if I need clothing again I’ll be coming back :grin:

I’ve sent a friend request (ZackDaBoi#9067)

Northwood Prison Hiring Designer

1 Like

I’m very interested in hiring you! Added ya! Hoping to work with you very soon! :smile: My discord: Zakaruko#2029

1 Like

interested! add me kaily. #0001 I may not answer fast!!

Hey, I’ve sent you a friend request and I’d like to contract you for some military uniforms if possible. Hope to hear back from you soon.

I sent you a friend request on Discord, can’t wait to chat with you!

added you on discord! cant wait to talk to you.