Updated Cairo from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

12 Likes

I don’t see JoJo’s Bizarre adventure but it looks awesome.

3 Likes

le epic the build. Are you making this for fun, or are you making this as a serious map for a game? :smiley:

1 Like

Cool build! Looks great. I like the details and the neon of the clock and the windows that makes it look like a light is on

1 Like

It seems more like a smaller island than Cairo itself, but it’s understandable since it’s not an actual faithful recreation. I think you went for a Grand Theft Auto-like compact island adaptation map and the result was perfect. :coefficients: :clap: :100:

Nice work, I can already imagine the 20 meter radius emerald splash. :sunglasses: :cherries:

1 Like

For a game I have been creating on.

1 Like

Very good, lots of detail, also not using lots of texture makes it look more like roblox which is great, and since i dont watch JoJo i cant really say anything more.

1 Like

When I catch up with my schoolwork and get on ROBLOX, I’d love for you to send me the link when the game is ready to play. I love JoJo games, espescially ones with beautiful maps like yours!

1 Like

I would play the game not for the scripts, uis, and animations. Just the builds! This is how good it’s in my opinion.

2 Likes