Composer/Community Manager/Builder/Logo Designer! Crew1O1

Screenshot 2020-04-13 at 6.01.24 PM

About Crew

Hey! I have updated my portfolio so I decided to make another post! I am offering my services as a builder, community manager, and music composer!

Music Composer
I specialize in trap and medieval music. I have been making music for 5+ years. And have previously worked on titles such as Soul Stones and am currently working on a project called Grocery Store The Story.
I use SoundTrap, Garageband, and FL studio to make my music.

Logo Designer
I am new to designing and am trying to become even better. I have about a year of experience. I have not made designs for games yet.

Builder
I am a beginner builder. Only able to do simple builds, but I would love to learn more and become better. I have been building for less than a year. And have never built for a game.

Community Manager
I am very good at managing Discord servers and groups. I am an admin in a very large group called Super Badge Collectors, and I also am very skilled with discord bots. I have been doing this for a while.

Showcase

Music

Full Portfolio: Google Drive: Sign-in

Building

Pictures Of My Builds

builds7 builds6 icerink

builds2 nice apartments

Logo Design

Logo Designs

sbc obbymania#8final#4 Screenshot 2020-01-08 at 2.50.52 PM Screenshot 2020-01-06 at 8.41.25 PM download

Availability

I am available a lot on the weekends and can for at least 3 hours a day, during the week I can work at least 1 hour a day due to schoolwork.

Payment

Music
Loops : 3k
Scores : 18k
Songs 1 minute+ : 10K
Songs 5 minutes+ : 15k
I will accept percentages for long term projects.
Bundles are negotiable.

Building
I do not have to be paid to build I just want more experience. So I will accept % or no pay.

Logo’s
Game Logo - 10-50
Youtube Banner - 20-75
Other Stuff - 10-100

Community Manager
Prices are negotiable. And I will honestly do it for fun.

I only accept group funds. (Unless you want to pay the tax)

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via discord at crew#6742

As always thanks for reading!
-crew :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Oh my I may have to bookmark this as your medieval music is outstanding!

2 Likes

Thank you! I have been doing medieval the longest. bump

Highly recommend this guy! Very friendly and does a wonderful job with his music!

1 Like

Crew is a great guy to work with and is very professional. If he is supposed to do something he will finish it with the best quality and he is very professional. Definitely recommend working with him!

1 Like

Hey! Your work is very nice! I’ve seen you in action aswell! Crew is a very trustworthy and nice guy! I highly recommend him! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks guys! I am happy to see people enjoy my work.

1 Like

Crew is recommended, he is very friendly when doing his work and does it fast/efficiently

1 Like

Added Some Logo’s I Did! (Go CHECK Them Out!)

I commissioned Crew for a couple of music pieces, and he did not disappoint. He delivered both pieces in less than 24 hours to a high standard, what is there to complain about really ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

UPDATED SOME MORE THINGS! Make sure to check out this portfolio not my old one.

Was the fourth songs melody a sample? I notice it!

Anyway the music is awesome I may have to start hoping on flstudio because this is really giving me inspiration to start up!

Although your building could improve, but anyway love the music!

2 Likes

Thanks! Yes the fourth songs melody is a sample! My builds are brand new so they are not very good. I am getting better though. Thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would you recommend I use soundtrap? I’m not very good, or comfortable with flstudio

Yes! Soundtrap is a great program to begin making music, I still use it even though I use FL more.

1 Like

I really love your music pretty nice stuff. But I’d say the building could improve, it’s all very basic stuff. However the top right music file was amazing. Well done

Thank you! I think? I am working on my builds!

1 Like

Okay, so I’ll be honest: When I first looked at your building and logos, I wasn’t too keen in your skills. As a fellow 2D Digital Artist, I could see a lot of improvement in your logos. However, when I listened to your music, I stopped. It was so mesmerizing. You’re an amazing composer, and I would love to hire you when my game is finished and in need of a composer. As of now, it’s still in development. Is it okay if I contact you in the future (maybe a month or so) for a music commission?

3 Likes

Of course! Just add me on discord or DM me here on the forum!

Great guy! Easy to work with. Way better at composing then me!