Updated Feedback on my Logo Design

First off, I’d like to compliment you on your balanced composition in this piece. Composition is something I see beginning artists struggle to strike a balance with. Your logo is very satisfying to look at, and I personally love the design. The pumpkin looks excellent; the candy is shaded nicely.

• I also want to piggyback off another point that some people in the replies made - yes, the word “candy” is pretty difficult to read. Perhaps changing the red color in the background to be darker in hue would look better? Like, more of a burgundy/tan blend?
  • The orange shapes in the corner also feel pretty flat. Are they also meant to be pumpkins? It’s a bit hard to tell, but I really like the idea you had of adding something in those corners. It makes the composition really interesting!

Overall, this is a fabulous design, especially considering you mentioned being a beginner. Great work, keep it up! :+1:

2 Likes

Really nice, but I am having a bit of trouble seeing the word candy, maybe you can make it so that the word candy is not transparent at all.

This design looks fantastic, I love the cartoon styling, and while yes the candy section is a little harder to read, that could mostly be due to the fact of the preview copy protection, but regardless It’s fantastic.

I think its pretty good, exept the word Candy can really blend into the background making it hard to read. Other than that i think its pretty good choice of colors and design and everything, Dont really have anything else besides that. Nice job on it

It looks amazing but the candy, it doesn’t really remind of Halloween as much if that’s what your trying to aim for, just because their kind of Christmas colors if you understand.

ooh that heaka cool! What are your prices?

I am not having a commission yet, but if you would like to then I would make it for and ill make the price cheap.