[Updated] Game Feedback

Game Link: FPS Shooter | Anarchy Vibe - Roblox
Recently i posted same message, and recieved few suggestion, so i applied them and want your feedback. UwU

2 Likes

I didn’t enjoy my time here. Especially with the whole idea where once you get shot, your vision goes blurry. One time, I even got shot and seconds later my screen went black and I have no idea why. Also, every player I shot (because I played with 2 of my friends) feels like I just shot a piece of paper. Not only that, but I opened up a GUI accidentally which housed many bits of medical equipment, if I recall correctly and I could not find a way to close it.

EDIT: I also couldn’t join teams like yellow and blue and there’s no way to tell how many bullets you have left in a clip, at least from what I saw. Also, slowing down when getting shot at… no, just no.

2 Likes

Every suggestion will be applied, about he the gui. There is red cross in the middle, to close it.

That glitch is pretty common in your game. When you respawn, you are sideways character, even when you walk.

The main game consisted of free models, I would make it more your own, less like things taken from the toolbox.

I enjoyed the effects, but once you lost health, the red never left your screen until you died (health should regenerate faster).

You should auto-assign teams, so the teams cannot be stacked.

It needs some work, but was overall good. I enjoyed it, keep develloping!

This game uses a free model called ACS Gun Kit so theres nothing he can do to fix them since the model is made complicated and it will be harder than making guns yourself

Making guns my self? Oh my, that way too hard, also, is this so bad to use free system, that many-many big games use. Its very easy to say something bad.

Thanks for suggestion, i will try my best to make this game better :wink:

Making your own gun system is not too hard if you actually take the time to learn how to do it. Saying it is way too hard is just an excuse to continue using a premade gun kit.

If you don’t want to make a gun system, use Fast Cast Redux Module

In the Module, you can add bullet drop, add bullets and damage humanoids

B ricey made a video on all the methods and properties

You are right, its not too hard, but as you saiid, i have no time to make it

i don’t suggest using ACS Gun kit
here’s why

1. Gun models causes FPS Dropping
  2. they cause your game laggy aswell
  3. they use CFrame which people hates it
  4. lacks of settings
  5. doesn’t support for most of the device

i know it is used by some game but please don’t use it often because it could lag as i said

Like example
https://www.roblox.com/games/1083427239/Survive-ANIME-in-Area-51

this game uses ACS too, as when i try to equip a gun my FPS drops to 26 as it’s supposed to be 60

Consider changing ACS to FE Gun kit edited version made by thienbao2109
it allows you to make everything like adding a new effect or making it as shotgun
it’s easier to Customize than ACS

Thanks for suggestion. Also, what do you think about CE (Carbon Engine)

CE is the same as ACS and no i still don’t recommend since sound cuts when another shot is being fired
it doesn’t make the gun realistic
it uses CFrame as animation instead while FE Gun kit uses actual Animation