[UPDATED] How does my UI look like?

My first UI! What do you guys think? what can I improve?

(THE ICONS ARE TAKEN FROM THE INTERNET)

EDIT: I have applied the feedback you guys gave me and have produced this:

(I would add the border back but since I had to do some annoying cleaning up (shadows at the bottom) with the pen tool it doesn’t look the same.

9 Likes

I think it looks good, but the images kinda don’t match. What I mean is you have some vector images and some more detailed images. I would suggest looking on flaticon for vectors if you need them. Also, the close button needs a little more detail because it looks off with everything else that has shading. Lastly, what program do you use?

4 Likes

adobe xd

I will add shading to the close button and change the transportation logo.

2 Likes

Am I literally the only person who can’t download Adobe Xd lol.

2 Likes

@CottonCandyInc I agree, they don’t match and i’m pretty sure some of them were found off the internet. I think you should stick with the style in the guns section, it looks like a clean design.

1 Like

Alright I can definitely change that

1 Like

That color shadding is kinda blending in with the whole thing, and those pictures that are in the UIS you could change them up,

• Remove the background of those pictures that are on the UIS,

• A just the shedding under the UI buying tabs so it would not blend in,

• Are those pictures from the internet?

• CLOSE is not straight on the red nor on the whole UI,

Other than that they look great!

2 Likes

I used a copyright free free vector image site

1 Like

It looks good for the start.
You may can use another font so it looks more special.

1 Like

I will make my own icons in the future but due to a bit of time constraint I took them from the internet

Ok, you should put a link/tell people in your post that you got them from the internet, just so they know,

They look nice!

I think it was brought up earlier, but the images don’t match up. The UI is rather simple, so I think a simple drawing for each icon (like the hat icon) would be the best route to go. Forego the background images as well like the one shown in the transportation button.

Other improvements would be to make sure you’re properly utilizing the area of each button. For example, the morphs image feels quite empty while the coins button feels too cramped.

1 Like

Personally i wouldn’t add that white bevel piece on top of Shop. It looks like a scrolling frame. I would recommend making it smaller. Everything else looks good.

1 Like

I don’t relish the pictures, however I think the GUI is nicely designed. I would abstract those white bevels too, it might make the GUI look preponderant. They just look malapropos.

2 Likes

Spacing might improve readability. I’d give the type some room. Between it and the edges of the buttons and between it and the images. Try and keep the gaps/margin width consistent. Some images take up more space visually than others - a consistent source for the icons would help with that.

Looking good though.

I have applied most of the changes!

1 Like

Every image is in a different design. Please unify them.

I will do that once I’m on my computer! But for now I moved them closer together.