(UPDATED) My GFX Artist Portfolio

ABOUT ME

Hello! I’m Kirsa. I’m a quite experienced and dedicated GFX Artist, and I’m open to create work for others.

My portfolio will review pricing, and showcase my most recent works, as well as all accepted requests.

Showcase

grandee

Pricing

2D Logo: 250-300 ROBUX

Advertisement Banner: 400 ROBUX

Icon: 200 ROBUX

Thumbnail: 400 ROBUX

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

You can contact me via Discord. kirsa#2669 (This tag may update every so often)

IMPORTANT POLICIES!

𝘗𝘈𝘠𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘗𝘖𝘓𝘐𝘊𝘠 :clipboard:

I do not get paid via USD. If you are interested in my work, you will agree that you are paying via Robux. (Group funds, shirt, etc.) I don’t use any suspicious payment method or third party cashapp.

𝘚𝘊𝘈𝘔𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘗𝘖𝘓𝘐𝘊𝘠 :warning:

You are not permitted to scam me. Consequences will apply to your account if you do so. Examples of scamming are: Promising payment and refusing to give me the payment once the work is complete, finding another artist while I am creating the work and refusing to accept the work, etc.

𝘎𝘌𝘕𝘌𝘙𝘈𝘓 𝘗𝘖𝘓𝘐𝘊𝘠 :pushpin:

When I give you your work, I will send it with a red watermark, until I have been paid. I will then remove the watermark and give you your work. I do not scam, so you shouldn’t either. If you are getting my work, you will agree to these policies. If you fail to accept these conditions as my customer, your DevForum account will receive consequences.

You agree to these conditions and are liable if you break a policy!

Thanks for reading! :heart:

2 Likes

Good stuff! Pricing may be a tab bit expensive though. Otherwise, keep up the good work!

It’s an estimate, it’s never that high.

Hey!
Sure you’ve heard this a lot, I recommend using a rig as this really improves your overall quality of your GFX.

I’ve moved to C4D, I now use bones.

Ah alright, awesome.
Did you buy C4D or get a hacked one xd?

Do you have Discord? I’ll tell you there.

mason!#3783 just send a request :slight_smile:

Oh, then I meant that I would suggest lowering your estimates as at first the customers would see the very huge price and might refuse to order.