Updated Pending Sales for T-Shirts/Shirts/Pants

That makes sense.

10 Likes

That’s a brilliant change then. Good job on whoever suggested that - I’ve had that happen a while ago.

13 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

Lowkey wished this was like, a trust thing, where users who have been established in the community for a long time and stuff, making clothing, could maybe get a shorter delay. Like 24 hours for example, rather than 72.

Idk. I just make clothing, and a lot of the clothes give me instant cash all day long to afford for things I enjoy, so now that I have to wait 3 days, that means rather than having a big pay day on Saturday & Sunday, I now receive a large majority of my funding on Wednesday/Thursday.

30 Likes

There still is the loophole of sending the robux with a trade, unless they decide to make that pend too, and sales of limiteds pend so they can’t just spend it on overpriced limiteds owned by the hacker

6 Likes

Lots of clothing designers were mad at this, but only for the first 3 days. Then their Robux started coming in again. I think it’s a good move to be consistent with every other sale on the site.

8 Likes

Yeah, making clothing have a 3 day wait time is taking away from legitimate users while taking away from scammers/botters that will move on to the next loophole anyway.

10 Likes

Not sustainable in a large community, better to be consistent and leave no room for abuse and mistakes. (I also don’t think 3 days is a huge deal for anyone with a continuous business)

Sounds like you have a feature request to write

13 Likes

A majority of the time that they go after the scammers, they hurt the reputable dealers, while the scammers just learn to adapt. Need I bring up Tix & Price Floor modifications.

7 Likes

Fun that this change was made about 2 days after my friend got a Dark Conjurer and 13K+ Robux stolen - someone got ahold of his ROBLOSECURITY code, despite insisting that he only had one Chrome Extension that’s widely used and trusted. Either way, it’s been far too long that this needed change has gone missing for.

Yes, I referred him for a rollback, before anyone comments.

3 Likes

While I understand why this change is necessary, I don’t like how this announcement is sort of a week late, AND there was no warning or heads up. I wanted to give a friend 1k but didn’t have enough in my group, so I bought a shirt in my group, went to group funds and discovered it was pending. Told my friend I had to wait 3 days. Both of us were annoyed because there was no announcement about it (until now).

7 Likes

Not really, since it’s near impossible to get Roblox to review your customer service ticket before the Robux would be delivered anyway. As in, it takes more than 3 days to get a response, and more than a week after that for subsequent responses.

10 Likes

Consider the case where money is extracted out of a victims account and then redistributed among a chain of 10s-100s accounts further in the same day.

While the three day window is not long enough to prevent money from leaving the victims account, it’s long enough that prevents the money from being further laundered and otherwise untrackable without being long enough to harm legitimate users any more than it needs to

7 Likes

It’s kinda gratifying hitting the 3-day mark after a good day of sales of an item.

7 Likes

Great feature, but now people will send robux through trades. Will that be pending too?

8 Likes

Okay, so are we going to see new methods of timely money transfers between players or is that now a thing of the past? RIP those friendly donations to get those hats that are only on sale for an hour or so.

7 Likes

Being able to deposit robux directly into the group you own too would be a good double feature. That would be a godsend for my current position.

16 Likes

Yeah, I agree. This is so much better than making a random T-Shirt, changing the price, deleting it from your inventory and buying it again; this creates a lot of unnecessary items. A simple “Transfer” page which could allow you to transfer money to anyone that is friends with you or any group you’re in would be so much more useful and allow users to move their currency super easily.

I might make this a feature request. Not sure if I should though seeing as practically none of the features suggested, no matter how good they are, actually get passed the “We will think about it” stage. I digress, it would be useful.

7 Likes

It’s been requested before: Add Funds To Group Without Tax

2 Likes

That’s not really like my idea. He’s simply looking for a bypass to tax. I don’t care too much about the 30% tax, I’m just looking for a text box and a drop down on a page.

A text box allowing you to input the amount of R$ to transfer and a drop down to select the friend / group to send the money to. I don’t care if it is taxed or not.

5 Likes