I’m JDFantasy, Founder of Fantasy Studios , I’m a new game developer with a long history of success in marketing for several big name companies (Facebook, Amazon, Google ect.). I’ve seen everything that makes a game succeed and spent years studying what makes the perfect game. After 5 years of writing, planning and designing I’ve finally come up with the perfect roadmap for a game that not only will make history on Roblox, but will become a prime example of what can be accomplished on this platform.
As for the game, this will be a game like no other because for the first time for any MMO, the goal will not be to gain stats or experience but instead it will be about Building a Legacy for your characters through a Non-Linear Story Structure that allows players to choose what they want to do, where they want to go, and how they want to progress! No more locking to one class, no more skill locks or level-locked areas, just players roaming an opening world discovering hidden treasures and building their own story!
As a Programmer working in Fantasy Studios you’d be assigned a series of task that make up your commission. These task require strong knowledge of LUA and may even require you to learn new skills. If you’re willing to expand your knowledge and create amazing creations you’ve never created before all while working for an up and coming experience never seen anywhere else then this is the position for you!
- You will receive 4000R$ (or $40 USD) per completed commission
- Robux are paid via Roblox Gift Card, you also have the option to receive payment in USD through venmo, cashapp or whatever payment provider we can offer.
- Bonuses will also be offered depending on how well the games reception during Alpha launch.
Note: We do not pay for partial completion
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum. Before reaching out make sure to:
- Provide a name (or nickname) we can refer to you by
- Ensure you are 13+ (you do not need to tell us your exact age, just confirm you are over the age).
- Add a link to your portfolio (If you have one)