Some of the cursors of the tools on Roblox Studio a bit outdated, such as the paint bucket, lock and unlock, and material tools. I decided to “modernize” the tool cursors. I was inspired by this post here that gave a new look to the icons for the Explorer window of Studio.
I plan on updating this post in the near future and adding additional icons.
How to Install
Note: I suggest making a copy of the cursors when you navigate to the folder in case you want to go back to the default cursors.
Download these cursor images and name them with the name in the parentheses:
- Go to
- Replace the icons with the new icons. Make sure they are named properly.
- Open Applications in Finder
- Right Click on Roblox Studio and click “Show Package Contents”
- Contents → Resources → content → textures
- Move all of the cursor images to this folder. You should get a pop-up window asking you to replace your icons.
After installing these properly, restart Studio and you should be able to see the icons working.