(Updated Topic) Suggestion to The New item to the warship

Hello again, this topic has already been updated so a Minigun and emergency boats have been added
I accept suggestions

14 Likes

This boat looks very amazing, but my question is …
To use the ship
Keep up the good work

1 Like

I’ll put it on a map and the ship will come alive

I see, sounds awesome, good luck with your war ship model

1 Like

The ship itself looks good and I think the angled helipad is a nice touch. I like the way you added neon ?window? parts around the ship to make it look somewhat futuristic, however I do have some suggestions for you:

1. On the back of the ship, behind the bridge there seems to be 2 large boxes with “sticks” sticking out. I believe they are meant to be naval guns? As far as I can tell they cannot rotate like the half sphere turrets in the middle of the ship (correct me if I’m wrong.) I don’t think that looks aesthetically pleasing nor logical for a the ship unless they are guided missile launchers, or maybe torpedos?

I’d rather have larger, better half-sphere turrets because I really like the design, it is simple to make, and can probably deflect certain projectiles because of the nature of its shape. It’s also more logical in that way.

1. I feel like the ship model is a bit long based on what is shown on the deck. it is also a little bit too flat. You should try build up a second deck above the current one and move a few turrets on there, then re-arrange it.

2. Maybe you can add another helipad in the stern of the ship.

3. Maybe you should consider adding a top-open area where cargos such as armoured vehicles, amphibious vehicles, trucks or other land / amphibious vehicles can be lowered using a crane and stored securely inside the ship. a good center of balance might be the middle of the ship.

4. expand of size of the “solar panels?” (I’m not sure but I think they are meant to be solar panels? ) on the ship and make a moving cover for them so they can be covered up if not used. Solar panels also reflects sunlight and make the ship easier to be seem.

So far these are my suggestions. Please note that I cannot tell what purpose of the ship it serves. E.g. is it used a helicopter carrier? Amphibious landing? Hospital ships? Cruisers? Destroyers? Or just utility ships or armed transporters. As a consequence I cannot give specific suggestions merging towards what purpose the ship serves.

All in all, I think it’s still a pretty cool and l a r g e build! I like some of the futuristic aesthetics you put into it! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Well clarified your doubt number 1 are not boxes but the support of the black towers that are looking at the sky since they will have a specific animation and thanks for the other suggestions

1 Like

By the way the views number 3,4 and 5 of you, with pleasure I will take them into account, and yes, they are Solar Panels what you see in the images, and lastly I plan to only make warships and cargo for a large map which is not this, (this map is a test) Next I will show you the cargo that Fabrique and already added to the map, The one of war I will think to put away from the city for obvious reasons

5 Likes

The city map looks awesome! It’s such a great build, and again with the choices you made about the sides of city’s border walls, gives it a futuristic feeling.

I’m just curious about the lag control though, even a large amount of simple buildings without interior could generate massive lag to the game. from the distance I cannot tell if the windows are decals or not.

By the way, the cargo ship looks great I don’t really have any suggestions for improvement.

1 Like

Looks very awesome & amazing, it also looks much better in the night, the helicopter also looks very nice. good job on this :+1:

1 Like

Very good question about the delay of the game and let me tell you that I have tried the mapa different times and the delay was never generated, The gameplay is perfect for any player, I also do not plan to do so many interiors since I concentrate on filling the map first

2 Likes

Personally, the only issue I have with this is that it seems to use a bit too much neon. Maybe try to distribute what look like light sources a bit more evenly?

I will try, as I also want the ship to be well lit at night

2 Likes

Great build, nothing else to say really XD. I’d be tempted to animate the turrets and stuff tho. use cframe.lookto and give everything some motion…

2 Likes

One more thing, I forgot that the windows of the buildings are not stickers, they are made in different ways

2 Likes

this is too cool, once again
30charecters

1 Like

Interesting, I like the model of the minimum and The emergency boats, how more details in the ship
Good job

1 Like

By the way, do you plan to animate miniguns the same? since it would be amazeme

1 Like

Answering your question, yes, I plan to encourage them, it will give them more utility

1 Like