Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

I don’t think so although I could be wrong

1 Like

Nothing truly changes after you reapply, but they’ll definitely use your first application because that’s the one you applied with and you’ll have a increased chance on getting declined. It’s like making a Job application…

2 Likes

I have seen some accessories that can do particles, but mostly it’s Roblox’s accessories. I’m pretty sure that Roblox is planning that we’re gonna able to upload accessories with particles

3 Likes

I see that some people are getting accepted today, best of luck to all!

12 Likes

Trust me i have read it fully but if you just type ugc in the search bar multiple of applications pop up and 90% of them are the old applications which roblox stopped reviewing or something so i mean its not that serious, Mistakes happen

3 Likes

in the part were im supposed to upload the compressed rbmx file is it okay if the file has multiple different ugc items in it and for the creation documentation do I just put each recording into a zip file

3 Likes

I dont know tbh i hope roblox isnt so strict on that

2 Likes

does anyone know what it means by ugc portfolio is that just a normal talent hub portfolio or like an image of your item?

Pretty sure just a image of your talent hub

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure about that either, so I threw this together. A portfolio quick reference. :laughing: I’m fairly sure it’s not required.

8 Likes

Thanks you for accepting me!!! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Congrats! :partying_face: If you don’t mind me asking, how long ago did you submit your application?

Hello,

Did you guys receive an email after you submitted your application saying that they have received it? I know that the old application provided this confirmation email, but I wasn’t sure if this new one does.

1 Like

No, the new application doesn’t send you an email upon completion. It’s quite disappointing in my opinion, as it’s a step backward from the last applications. Not sure why they decided to remove it. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I have done everything for the application except for the creations process since my files are way too big
I have compressed the multiple videos into zip files compressed them with a website and sped up the video in an editor

the biggest one was 1mil kilobytes which is 1 gigabyte I sped it up until it was only 5 minutes but it was still the same the limit for the whole zip file is 50 mb so im not to sure what to do

even the smaller 5 minute recording that weren’t sped up were still a couple thousand kilobytes

im asking how everyone else found a way to get past this since I dont see how I could make them any smaller

2 Likes

True i really loved that they send you actual applications to make you up to date on your application

3 Likes

Is it ok If I only provide 1 video for 1 one of the models I made even though I made multiple

since I cant fit all of them because of the megabyte limit

Been exactly 2 months since i applied today

No, I didn’t get a E-Mail of after I submitted my application, it would be better if they did…

2 Likes

I didn’t find any old applications as I put ugc in the search bar…