Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

You just said you were waiting 6 months with no reply. Which is it? 6 months or 7 months?

In my experience, with clothing items, Roblox always responds in a day with my DMCA request so I’m sure that issue would be fine. However getting stolen from is annoying and they should check items for similarities before allowing it to be officially published.

1 Like

I’m waiting 7 months now with no reply

3 Likes

Everything in this thread aside from the original announcement is purely speculation because Roblox has left us all to wonder. You do what you feel you should do. I applied 6 months ago and just reapplied. Best of luck! Just remember, no one really knows what is going on. It’s just all guessing.

3 Likes

So if you get declined, you can apply again if u are ready?

1 Like

Yes, you can apply again if you get declined

So that means if I want to re-apply but can’t, I’m still in the queue?

You can only reapply if you get accepted or declined

But do I have to fill it all out again to find out, or is there another way to find it out?

Yes, you have to fill it out again

What happens if I didn’t get accepted or declined? Do they block me from getting into the UGC program? The first time i applied I noticed I did something very wrong so I re applied like a day after. I hope this doesn’t do anything bad

1 Like

This information is readily supplied in the original post. I suggest going through it first if you have any other questions.

6 Likes

Bro, do you even read the post entirely? Before asking questions like these, just read the entire post, it’s that simple! Or you’re just lazy to read the entire post.

Wow this is really great how its permanently open! I just have 1 question dose anyone know which place i can apply because there is a lot of posts that say apply here with different links and im pretty sure last time i applied to the wrong or old application! if someone knows please tell me im pretty sure tho this is it!

2 Likes

scroll all the way up to the top of this post and use that link.

1 Like

Okay thanks very much.

1 Like

Seriously, can you guys please read the original post before making needless questions in this thread.

3 Likes

Tbh, it kinda gets frustrating if you have to answer people’s questions while the answer is on the post, it feels like they never read it, instead of reading the full post, they start with the application and then finishing it. They mostly are excited, but then start asking questions while the answers are on the post…

3 Likes

Is it possible if UGC creators can add particles to their UGC concepts/models?

3 Likes

I think you misunderstood me. I meant that if I re applied before I got a response, if anything would happen or not. I couldn’t find any information about this anywhere on the post unless I’m just blind lol

1 Like