Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

Has anyone got a response since they have removed the ability to reapply? Even though I have resubmitted my application, I still have not heard anything in return.

2 Likes

You can modify your application at any time by resubmitting it again. This is the answer I received when I asked

2 Likes

in the DRC they announced that the UGC program will be open to those who have premium and age verification next month

4 Likes

I understand that part but they are taking away infinite stock and putting in quantity, where you have to pay cash to refill the quantity stock. If you run out of premium, your items get taken off sale. Sadly, what happens is the prices will go up, and UGC creators won’t make a lot. A lot of them have already said if the update comes out, they will quit and go to other platforms, which gives creators more freedom. At least a handful have named off many other platforms like this, but kind of better. There’s also a handful that has already left in the past to go to Core. i was just wondering becuse alot of us still have not got zero info back on applications.

5 Likes

Guys, it’s been over 10 months :sob:
Starting to lose hope. I wanna get accepted before Public UGC releases.

4 Likes

I didn’t bother making a portfolio, going to wait it out.

3 Likes

I can’t even access the application at all to be able to resubmit because they have removed the application links from all UGC threads they have put up. The last time I tried, it said it was no longer active. I’ve been waiting; I applied first in April and then again in August, and I still haven’t received any email response. im like everyone els loosing hope i dont get why they put it as expanding ugc then remove it and not respond back to those who have tried to get in.

4 Likes

It’s been 9 months and I still didn’t get a response from the UGC Application

Should I reapply or nah?

5 Likes

You can’t even do any profit soon or you’re just lucky and get your item get popular
But you have to do REFILL and have premium ~min 10$ subscription, bruh i don’t have money like that in my age, only if you got a job or just have money for it.

And catalog gonna turn into CHAOS everyone who can/want will upload UGC items now, it’s cool but it’s “not good” with new changes, imagine if everyone just gonna upload some kind of blocks in peoples head how they like to do, catalog is already in chaos,
Bad UGC items like: “Brick Walls, Just Blocks in your heads, stolen assets, just a block mesh with funny picture in front” Should be banned, this is nonsense and ruining roblox catalog…
(btw idk if its true but you basically will get 10% from your ugc item.)

6 Likes

Creators receive 30% percent of their articles. Personally, I think we should wait and see what happens to the marketplace in the coming months. It might be a disaster or a success.

Earning on Roblox | Documentation

5 Likes

Oh, thanks for the information.
I think it’s gonna be a disaster, or maybe people is not that stupid and gonna do really good ugc items

3 Likes

There will surely be creations like cubes… at the beginning and people will see that they don’t sell (unless the object becomes popular) and so they will stop. Personally, I’m making a character that I want to be perfect with lots of details and beautiful textures, maybe other people are doing the same thing as me so that their creations are very nice.

4 Likes

Tbh, roblox should just stick with the UGC Application, it’s way more better than making it Public because I can now inagine how many low quality or copyright items are getting mass uploaded

4 Likes

Not for be rude but UGC Application is a mess and barely work, i made application months ago and never got reply back, if they should maintain application need find new way to accept people instead of ignore us where we waiting since months or years…

3 Likes

They should’ve sticked with the limited time UGC Application, it was better and everyone knew whenever they got accepted or not

2 Likes

it acutally is a mess tho theres myself that resubmitted in augest and never heard back. then you have people thats been waiting for like 2 years and roblox havnt responded sadly

2 Likes

its already like that

just seen this today

4 Likes

as a whole i like how random ugc people was accepted just to do rude things and by pass the tos to upload gift boxes with rude names and bad thing is its done by notive studio and they are steady changing the name to no get caught. i cant and will not post ss here becuse the names for the said items should not be able to be done peroid on the platform. turns out there is no ugc name filter so you can put whatever you want

1 Like

Where do I apply to join the ugc catalog?

3 Likes

Still no response, even to this day. Guess I wont be accepted

3 Likes