Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

to upload ugc the model must have a max of 4k triangles

2 Likes

man its been well over a year since I applied and never heard anything back. crazy because 1 of my friends who applied a few months after me basically made a cylinder fedora and didn’t even unwrap or texture it and he got in(he still doesn’t even know how he got in before me). pretty sad for us who put in many hours making stuff and they don’t even go in order of application let alone look at it at all.

2 Likes

This will be the first time I submit my application, I hope they accept me, I made several objects from motorcycles, glasses, a tricycle, an apron, a crown, etc. I’m very excited, does anyone know how long it takes for your application to be accepted? Excuse my English, I only speak Spanish, I am using the translator.

2 Likes

you filmed it, or in some other way proved that it was you who made this item?

2 Likes

do you think I will be accepted to UGC program for this?

5 Likes

you have to record yourselfmaking the said item in blender ect tbh i do not suggest using refrences from google since your bassicly copying. so try your best without any images or refrences. and no im not saying you are using one or not im just stating its best not to use a image to go off as a exact copy but you can use parts as a refrence

4 Likes

I was inspired by this. Aren’t they too similar?

3 Likes

i mean if you was to send it as a application you have to record yourself making it 70% processes but how long does it take for them to get back with ya from what i was told was a few months but to answer the similar question id say if it was used as a refrence then its kinda close just not exact 1;1 copy

2 Likes

so do you think if each piece is under 4k would it work since this is my 3rd attempt to apply

then total tris with everything selected total is

20.096 with each part selected

6 Likes

Uh, if you want to make it the backpack only one part, it should have 4k triangles or less, bc you cant upload accessories with more than 4k triangles to roblox, so make sure with all the parts selected it is 4k triangles or less.

3 Likes

How do you think I will be added to the UGC program?

8 Likes

Are you supposed to get an email when you apply?

1 Like

you seem to receive an email when you are approved or not approved in the UGC program (and if you did not specify something, you will not receive an email. I applied six months ago, but without video evidence, I still have not received anything)

4 Likes

Its crazy that people like me and many other UGC creators are trying to create unique items yet Roblox will verify people who are stealing IPs and profiting off them because the IP holders dont come to Roblox at all to report it as stolen. Verification should require a application you have to submit to be verified for a group or person like any other platform. They now opened the door for IP stealers to look like authentic brands who have rights to the items they make when they dont.

4 Likes

yea i think you dont need
but group is paid and account upload is cheaper then

1 Like

how much need to pay for 1 quantity of the back type

1 Like

and what will happen if I have already submitted 3 applications for admission to the UGC program, this means that I will receive 3 messages

1 Like

is there a tutorial on how to make a UGC purchase only through the game

2 Likes

It honestly seems to be totally luck based. Depends on who is reviewing I guess.

2 Likes

I think you are right, that’s why I sent 3 applications at different times

1 Like