Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

I’ve seen stuff like that before the expansion update. Has it gotten taken down yet?

I don’t think so. Roblox is taking down other inappropriate catalog items such as a dinosaur with a d*** as its head.

I think this is a perfect example of how copyrighted things are going since public ugc.

5 Likes

I’m loving my life. Oh yes. What I thought I would see today. A copy of another UGC being NEXT TO THE ORIGINAL ONE

This is why UGC needs copy moderation
Yes. I know this reply will be marked off topic. I just didn’t read the name :coefficients:

5 Likes

Indeed true, but both are copies from roblox dominus lols, both shouldn’t be allowed to be on sale, but roblox just gave up at this point, i guess.

3 Likes

Why are applications closed, I thought they were permanently opened

2 Likes

They have public UGC now. Thought it’s really expensive and not worth it.

1 Like

ugc is now public there is no need for the applications anymore which they closed them down

2 Likes

This is baaaa… BAAA… good! Now i can make sheep ugc.

3 Likes

You can make ugc now.
Costs premium lvl 2+ tho
And 1.5k robux…

5 Likes

1000 robux to have a premium, 750 robux to send it for review and if they reject it they will not refund you, and then 1,500 robux to publish them. They are an investment of 3250 robux. and they can cancel it for any nonsense, it has nothing public UGC. In addition, the robux for your sale is given the following month, meaning that you would have to spend another 1000 robux for the bonus. It’s ridiculous, I think it’s time for Nintendo and other companies to find out what Roblox does with the foreign and illegal content they sell.

8 Likes

Don’t forget they take 70% profit.

8 Likes

not only that when you dev ex you they also get the bigger chunk. not only that look at whats going on for the past few weeks people are legit dmcaing people through the uk fourm which is not inteded used for dmca.

4 Likes

Your info is not completely correct. It’s +1000 premium, 750 to review and 1000 to publish. They don’t take a 30% commission on sales until you have earned back the 1000.

source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfZ4xETs9ps

3 Likes

They take 70% commission begining at the first sale. It also wasn’t 1000, the paywall fee to put on sale probably fluctuates but it was like 2250 for me I believe, instead of 1000. I paid almost 3000 robux (minus premium expenses) total and made 40 Robux back.

Just because Roblox said something is true, doesn’t mean it’s factual.

Most likely it’s because the video is a shoulder accessory, it’s probably cheaper. What I made was an actual hat.
I’ll probably upload one later, I’ll let you know an updated cost if I make a UGC.

6 Likes

The publish cost seems to depend on the item type indeed, while submission cost is always 750 robux:

6 Likes

What is the diffrence between publishing and submitting a UGC?

4 Likes

Submitting cost is probably there to prevent spam. They check UGC as well on wrong accessory types etc.

Publishing makes it go on sale.

4 Likes

Could you equip it to your avatar without publishing it?

3 Likes

Yes.
It costs 750 robux to upload, this lets you equip it yourself as long as you are the uploader, if you want others to wear it you have to put it on-sale which has a rebate fee (costs robux to put things on sale)

4 Likes