Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

they are too lazy to change the title

7 Likes

And they also need more money :money_with_wings:

4 Likes

Hello! Is this going to be open soon? Would love to apply but the form is closed.

12 Likes

Funnily enough 2 months later it’s been removed from the premium benefits list

3 Likes

Is it too late for me to apply to the UGC program today? My ideas for Cyberpunk UGC came so late until yesterday. I hope it’s not too late for me to apply to the UGC Program after I got my eureka moment so late yesterday when I produced this item, and back in January when I was still developing this UGC idea. I take my time to produce High-Quality items since I have the fear they might look bad or low quality. I feel the need to check if my work is as original as it gets, even if inspiration is applied. I also need feedback if this UGC work that I am doing is even valid or not. What do you all think? :sob:

6 Likes

Yes, they aren’t accepting new applications anymore. However, you won’t be waiting alone, I’ll be waiting with you. Eventually, they’ll open it back up. Make some stuff and have it at the ready.

On a side note, I most definitely have came across you before. I can’t remember from where tho.

5 Likes

so theyll open it back instead of making ugc public?? cus then its a waste that they closed it

2 Likes

I have no idea, that’s just an assumption I’ve made. That’s probably what’s going to happen tho

2 Likes

they said that they will shut down user ads too but they didn’t

4 Likes

This is just blunt bad.

Many were waiting to be accepted, instead all of it gets cancelled while others get to enjoy it without getting burdened of this huge opportunity being taken away. Selling and making custom Shirts or Pants is no longer as profitable as it used to be and now with all these things such as UGC is just bad.

Not only UGC almost can get to make you Verified, but you also profit by establishing profit from others who need that kind of UGC publishing access.

I am almost at a year anniversary from the day from when I’ve published my application. Come on

19 Likes

closing the applications was such a niggardly thing to do, y’all said permanently :rage: .

18 Likes

:frowning: please atleast read the appliactions sent before the closure

6 Likes

PLEASE OPEN THE APPLICATIONS IVE BEEN WAITING 2 YEARS AND NOT EVEN A DECLINE RESPONSE!! So many talented ppl are waiting be accepted in the program

12 Likes

Will it be public soon??
I saw a youtube video about it

4 Likes

I have made a model for the UGC application so I’m prepared!

2 Likes

I have made a lot of popular skirts and tops (syaa, deki’s ugc, Patricios Outlet) for roblox catalog and still somehow a non-ugc creator is better then ugc creators?, i have made like bundles (they r uploaded on absconsio’s acc) for catalog, that r uploadble, and like half of the ugc program doesnt know how to do or it flops, i have been trying to get into ugc program for like an year and a week or sum, roblox accepted like so much bad ppl and not talented ones and they wont notice me??? unfair

2 Likes

wait how its allowed to say n word

5 Likes

IT IS NOT THE NWORD.

9 Likes

EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

3 Likes

The catalog is cursed. Ever since anyone could upload a UGC, I’ve seen some weird stuff including blocks with foot fungus decals…

1 Like