Updating the Starter Place Billboard

The current starter place billboard is out of date. It uses the wrong logo for Roblox Studio, Roblox as a whole, and it could use a few slight adjustments. Although the Roblox Logo has changed 3 times since 2017, the starter place billboard has not yet been updated. So I made a few adjustments to correct the branding.

Here’s the current billboard:

And here’s what it would look like with a few adjustments:

Please let me know what you think! :smiley:

9 Likes

This new Starter Place Billboard is MUCH better than the current (old) one! I like the style of it! Good job on updating and recreating it!

2 Likes

can we please just have one relic of the past

1 Like

not when the corporate team at roblox is trying to turn roblox into this modern, metaverse-esque platform!

flamingo said it best,

“Old Roblox wasn’t better back then, you were just happier back then.” - Albert Aretz (Flamingo)

2 Likes

Thank you! It would be great for Roblox to officially update it and leave a copy of the old one for those who wanted the nostalgia.

1 Like

i wasnt saying it was better,
actually the font in the current one and the logo for studio look MUCH better as they look timeless, the updated version will age VERY quickly. Actually of all roblox’s current branding will age more than their pre-gradient branding.

your updated version looks pretty nice though (the above rant was about roblox’s branding, not your art)

1 Like

OHHHH OKAY HAHA

i agree! the only thing is that it’s quite easy to update these assets, especially for a giant corporation like roblox

1 Like