Upgrade to join for some groups

Information

If you go on to a group page that requires you to be invited (e.g. “ROBLOX Admins”), rather than saying ‘Join Group’ and sending a request to join, it just says Upgrade to Join. This does not happen to all groups that require a request to be sent, for example, this doesn’t happen to “QA Testers of Robloxia” which is also an invite-only group for NDA verified testers.

System Information

PC > Windows 10 > Microsoft Edge

6 Likes

Don’t think this is a bug, there was a feature where groups could make the group BC only to join it, and this is the case with these groups except with premium.

12 Likes

Looks like those groups require Roblox Premium to be able to send a join request.

edit: darn Nanonauts beat me to it

22 Likes

Give me that solution boyyyyyyyy

7 Likes

y’all are fast :fast_forward: :fast_forward:

8 Likes

is this only a visual change??

These groups are premium only. This is something we are not allowing groups to enable anymore, but groups that were BC Only before we removed this as a setting are still Premium only, and have the option to disable that in their settings.

3 Likes

so basically instead of having bc only groups it now premium only groups and you can still enable this for your group correct or am I wrong?

You cannot enable this for your group.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.