Uploading animation asset leads to asset configuration window breaking

As you can see, the asset configuration is completely empty. I’m unable to easily export animations as I’m forced to close studio, reopen, and retry uploading the animation. It seems to only happen after the first attempt though I was able to get it to occur before even attempting to upload anything else as well.

Steps for it to occur:
Upload an animation.
Retry uploading an animation.

The “Save To Roblox” also seems to be broken when it occurs:
sbtmmkWBxG

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
RAM: 16GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti

All beta features are enabled.

A private message is associated with this bug report

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll keep you updated!

3 Likes

Hey there, checking in on this old issue - is the problem still occurring for you? We believe this has been fixed

1 Like

Hello, i am extremely sorry for using this post, but is the only one i found relative to my issue. the Animation saving/ Saving to Inventory screen/tab that opens ALWAYS opens streched up like this, having me to resize it manually every time i want to save something to my inventory. Is there any a reason for this? i tried any possible setting about this but there is no info regarding this + no settings in roblox or computer.

This is how it should look (And how i strech it everytime to be able to click on the Save button)